Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.png

v

ERddzmxXsAE5Yfx

Encouraging to see Ben Foster has suddenly turned so shit at Penalties!

I thought Spursy was dead...

Giroud 1st goal in FOREVER...
Penalty expert Foster lets a penalty in...

Who D have thought?

That United side is shite, but fucking hell how much Fred has improved. Makes everything click for them...

Great goal in the Leverkusen-Augsburg game set up by Havertz with a perfectly weighted through ball with his right foot (if only Winks could hit a 15 yd throughball without 60yds of weight) to Moussa Diaby.

edit: I see Kaner Owns Woolwich Kaner Owns Woolwich is already on the case.

Was his weak foot as well

:adewtf:
Yeah, he's not as one-footed a lefty as Lamela but he is strongly left-footed. I've watched most of his games and have never seen a pass of that length with his right foot.

holy shit, he almost just did it again. Kinda a field day with thoughballs with Diaby on the field. That kid can fly...doesn't always take the ball with him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom