Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice goal in the Betis-Mallorca match scored by 147 year old Joaquin. He was released into space and interestingly beat fatty Fekir upfield. Didn't know you could still have wheels at that age.

He's was breast fed until a teenager or some such...

I thought you were talking about Vardy for a moment then... Was gonna say; explains a lot.

Maybe not a teenager, but 6:

When Joaquín was little, he used to climb out the window and sneak down to the local bullring in El Puerto de Santa María, where he took on tiny toros.. One of nine kids, he attributed his strength to being breastfed until the age of six, and it wasn’t just that he said so, it was that he recalled football matches in the plaza where while the other kids would head to the water fountain for a drink, he would head straight for his mum.

:letmyselfout:

When Joaquín was little, he used to climb out the window and sneak down to the local bullring in El Puerto de Santa María, where he took on tiny toros.. One of nine kids, he attributed his strength to being breastfed until the age of six, and it wasn’t just that he said so, it was that he recalled football matches in the plaza where while the other kids would head to the water fountain for a drink, he would head straight for his mum.

Yikes!

I would figure you would be in to something like this. Or do you have something against Calcium now too? Or is it those bastard MCTs that raise your ire?

Though this may not be common it is not 'rare'. I think it's called the La Leche league (I don't believe there's a table or trophies) in the US. I believe they advocate BF until the child decides to wean for a multitude of reasons.

Another trip west next Thursday.; and as the powers that be only allowed 1000 tickets [sold out] I expect a 2500 turnout from south of the river so the kings Rd pubs will be full - that should be very entertaining : ostrich:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom