Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never noticed Tottenham flags at Patrick thistle. Been there a few times. I know about the bullshit ASC - spurs "connection", but had never heard o nthe jags
Seen it a few times Sausage, once it wasn't made welcome but that was mainly the St.George element rather than the THFC in the corners. They have been to Tottenham more than the other way around to be fair.

Is it only me, or does anyone else also think that Woolwich have become the ultimate game-raising cunts? Like they try to play against the top 5 teams, and shit the bed against West Ham, Brighton etc...

Chelsea's current attacking tactics:

ScaryUnhealthyDog-size_restricted.gif

What are the odds they turn into peak Barcelona against us on Thursday?
:pocheyes:

Gooners are not convincing at all defensively yet Sarri refuses to put a striker on.

Why exactly are Woolwich making a double change though? Even though chelski have had more possession they don't look dangerous so why change things?

Back
Top Bottom