Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it me or has Emery got Woolwich set up exactly the same as us when we pumped Chelsea at home in Nov.

41212 diamond with Ramsey like glue on Jorginho.

Are they disaplined enough to ride it out?

Yea he's not the only one to do it either Klopp and Pep also copied the formula. Tell you what the battle for 4th between The Scum, Chavs and United will be interesting. Because despite the fact the revolution at United is simply down to OGS playing Rashford instead of the Carthorse, and putting Pogba back in a midfield 3 they seem to putting the lesser teams to the sword something Chelsea and Woolwich can't seem to do

Yea he's not the only one to do it either Klopp and Pep also copied the formula. Tell you what the battle for 4th between The Scum, Chavs and United will be interesting. Because despite the fact the revolution at United is simply down to OGS playing Rashford instead of the Carthorse, and putting Pogba back in a midfield 3 they seem to putting the lesser teams to the sword something Chelsea and Woolwich can't seem to do

Do you think we are nailed on for third spot?

I wanted a draw in this one really.

Been a funny game really, quite tight tactically, Woolwich pressing extremely well, Chelsea trying to play through it but not always managing, two goals from secondary set pieces.

They are trying to wind up celtic because of the c words supposed link with gers (not as strong as they think mind).
You will see Tottenham flags at Partick Thistle but not for any sinister reason also Aberdeen as has been well documented. I now hate Airdrie.
I've never noticed Tottenham flags at Patrick thistle. Been there a few times. I know about the bullshit ASC - spurs "connection", but had never heard o nthe jags

What's the logic behind that?
There are a group of Thistle fans who like Tottenham and have been on some of our European trips. The Aberdeen thing started years ago as a few of their chaps worked in London in the 80's and came to our matches. Friendships developed and it has continued over the years. There is a facebook page 'standfree' i think. Not that i am on fb of course!

Brilliant
fasty-show.jpg

Back
Top Bottom