Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard they had a world class bench too....didn’t see any of their subs once they came on the pitch

They're also going to have spent roughly £240m on Van Dijk, Allison, Shaqiri, Fabinho, Keita and will still only finish 1 position higher than they did previously.

Can people now start to appreciate that it's such a hard league to win, regardless of how good you are and how much you fork out. A quarter of a billion spent to move up one position. Incredible

City will walk this now. They're not losing another game.

Fingers crossed, we go to Anfield and drive the nail into their coffin.

COYS.
As much as I love the thought of this, i just dont want the highlight of our season to be us ruining it for the dippers.

As much as I love the thought of this, i just dont want the highlight of our season to be us ruining it for the dippers.

Qualifying from our champions league group after 0 wins in the first 3 is our highlight, especially considering we did it in the nou camp.

3-0 against Dortmund, 3-1 against Chelsea and dumping the goons out of the cup were also very good.

Winning at Anfield would be absolutely brilliant.

We might not win anything again this season but we always have our fair share of great days/nights. There was a very long period when we didn’t even have that.

Back
Top Bottom