Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is brilliant. Watching every dipper saying that "the neutrals" want them to win the league and then completely messing it up. Glorious! The Pro-Liverpool agenda is spread out across Europe and it fucking sickens me.

Liverpool bottling it in front of our very eyes.

Drink it in because I swear you'll never see anything like this again.

They'll be the first side to throw a seven point lead at the turn of the year (or whatever it was).

Will they get accused of being bottle jobs? Of course not. Everyone will just lay into the team that have no home, massive injuries, no new signings and were never top in the first place.

Liverpool were 10 points clear at one stage, now 1 point behind.

2 wins in their last 6, 4 wins in their last 10 across all competitions. Bottle jobs??? That's how it goes right if you have the end results they've had over the last month or two isn't it?

I heard they had a world class bench too....didn’t see any of their subs once they came on the pitch

If we don't win the Title ourselves, which looks a miracle at this point, we will definetly be Title-makers since we are the only top 6 team yet to play The Dippers and Citeh.

So let's just be clear.

Spurs who haven't been top of the league for 5 years = Bottlers.
Liverpool throwing away a 10 point lead = Unlucky.

got it.

Back
Top Bottom