Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Valverde fucks up today, we can end him.

They're usually pretty predictable and relatively boring without Messi - so will be an interesting game. Won't be watching it due to Spurs being on at 3pm but it wouldn't surprise me if Barcelona find it difficult unlike the last few years where this fixture has been relatively easy for them.

In before 5-0 Barcelona.

Refreshing to see spam actually play properly against a top 6 team other than us. 2 points taken off chavs and 3 from Utd. If only they could remember to pull their pants up next time they play dippers and woolwich.

Far from small time Mate.. If you spend any part of your day around a Spammer your opinion would change. They were gobbing off about beating Macclesfield in mid week, imagine what they will be like after this.

People who live near, work with or have West Ham friends will know what i'm on about.
Totally agree with you Billy, I've lived and worked with them most of my life. They are the most deluded, most detestable, mouthy bastards that breath air. Hate the pikey cunts of cunts.

Totally agree with you Billy, I've lived and worked with them most of my life. They are the most deluded, most detestable, mouthy bastards that breath air. Hate the pikey cunts of cunts.

All true but I think Dipper fans edge it in cuntiness

DoRZiDlXoAEYSax.jpg:large

v

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Back
Top Bottom