Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, this is like watching that Bayern Chelsea game. How the fuck are Madrid winning this, they have been battered
Madrid can often afford to get their tactics completely wrong and still win through the sheer quality that they have all over that squad.

....The refs also help though

Madrid can often afford to get their tactics completely wrong and still win through the sheer quality that they have all over that squad.

....The refs also help though
he thing is that quality just wasn't on show.

Really enjoyed that game though. Great finish too, glad that wan't either of my teams playing, I would have died of heart attack!

Bayern brilliant apart from one mistake, Navas has a blinder and the Bayern keeper gifts RM the game. Tale of 2 keepers? Great entertainment tho.

Goalkeeper mistake here, and Rafinha's mistake at home. 2 goals for Madrid. They are one lucky team.

Ramos in 93.
Second final - Ramos from offside.
Now.. we saw this semi..

Absolutely hate them.

We are no worse than the 4 teams in the semis. Shame, with a bit of luck what could have been.
For me it's not a shame, we are there mate, we played Madrid off the park. No fear next year, no questions to answer. We lost a game of football to another good side, this is football. We weren't out played. Only a couple of years ago we all wanted to know how good we were against Dortmund when we draw them in the EL, we were denied the chance to see it because we (rightly) prioritised the League.

Back
Top Bottom