Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The technique to do that!!! Outside of the boot control, deliberately teeing it up to be volleyed, body all twisted, top bins. Fucking wow! I've got that on loop and still amazed every time.

He's like one of the best Portuguese youngsters in world football. It's still amazing that Wolves got him. Should be all over it.

No issue with the penalty. But I do with Buffon's sending off. Well, not exactly his sending off, but he wasn't the only one in Oliver's face. If he what he did was deemed a sending off the others at least deserved yellow, 4 of whom were already on yellows.

No issue with the penalty. But I do with Buffon's sending off. Well, not exactly his sending off, but he wasn't the only one in Oliver's face. If he what he did was deemed a sending off the others at least deserved yellow, 4 of whom were already on yellows.
Buffon physically shoved him about five times, the last straw was a shove in the back.
No one else touched him from what I can see

200.gif
It's ok. I don't fancy Ronaldo. Not got my pants off here!

Lucas was going down before real contact. You shouldn't call that in that moment, in that game, in last minute. Michael Oliver absoulute cunt.

If it was the other way, you think he would call that? Oh fuck me.

Hr could have sent 5 off . but then he would have to abandon the game. the red was right. buffon is the captain and should be setting the example, after all

Freak of nature? No, it was down to bloody hard work. And an unbelievable drive to be the world's best.
Sheer vanity played a part as well.
more like : Freak of nature + bloody hard work. And an unbelievable drive to be the world's best.
Sheer vanity played a part as well.

definitely a sight to see but we wish he would show more humble side of him like Kane, but hey at least he is not like Neymar

Ronaldo has the physique of a champion boxer. He is one dedicated professional.
You have to admire him even if you don't like him much.
That's not a boxer's physique. In fact no professional athlete has that type of body. Its a gym rats physique. Curls for the girls. Don't deny he's a superb player, but that upper body type is superfluous to a footballer.

I'm not entirely sure it was a penalty but I can understand why it was given (and not just because Real's penalty quota needed to be filled). I don't think there was any choice but to send Buffon off though, as much as I was gutted to see it happen. He lost his head and behaved completely unacceptably.

I initially thought they'd used all three subs and were going to have to put an outfield player in goal.

Back
Top Bottom