Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously the big result tonight is Lewes FC winning to get promotion to the Isthmian Premier! A proper Sussex team, unlike the plastic seaside wankers.

Sorry, for a moment think of Real - Spurs 0-3. Would you have said the same thing if the penalty had been against you in the 93rd minute? Benatia has anticipated Asensio: the attacker has dropped the referee has bitten the hook like a big fish eats shit.

I applauded CR7 in Turin for the acrobatic goal but today he was an actor. Next year he will play with Emma Watson instead of Benzema.
yes I would mate, doesn't matter if it's 93rd min or 20th min it's a pen all day long, defender doesn't touch the ball, he's behind him. I don't blame the defender, he has to put the attacker off, do something to put him off but he a) nudges him in the back b) hooks his leg around him and doesn't make contact with the ball, both of these actions individually is a pen. Attacker goes down easy sure, but there isn't a player in world football who is going to stay on his feet, they are going to go down, he did. Pen.

He's a disgrace. At least when Zizou lost the plot in his last game he enhanced his legend. Buffon just looked like a whining little pussy trying to bully a referee who merely made the correct and courageous decision.
Buffon is nothing more than that self-important bullying tosser now. Nothing more. His achievements are all ashes in the pit of this burning embarrassment. What a fool.
If he is a man he will hang up his gloves and apologise to the referee, his colleagues, the supporters, and his family.
is this before or after he wins another league title?
You disrespect a legend and think its funny and forget our behaiour against Chelsea?

Back
Top Bottom