OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp is a very good manager but so are Mourinho and obviously Guardiola. Pochettino still has to prove a certain point but yesterday was very important.

Very few agree with me but we lack pace on the one hand and enough options but the biggest issue is character.

That's why we finished 3rd in a 2 horse race.

We had the youngest team in the league. If it was anything, it was immaturity.

Then Pochettino should add some experience because that won't change this season.

And with us it is also about a persistent failure to covert our opportunities and that is not goals but Goals.
He might well. Also, people with the determination and self-discipline required to make it as professional footballers will usually learn from their mistakes. You have no grounds to suggest that this won't change this season - it's just your opinion.

Should be good. Klopp has done VERY well against the bigger clubs since he's taken charge of Liverpool so we'll see how good we really are too.

I hope we tear them apart. I hate Klopps smile. And the Mane goal celebration almost made me vomit. It's like they are over exaggerating how 'together' and the 'team spirit'

Cp60wFvWAAAT3KW.jpg

Give or take, Fabregas out for Oscar/(Kante) this is Chav's strongest side that won the league. Fascinating to see if Conte can get this team to play. Not sure if this is a 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1. With the exception of Azpilicueta that is a fucking old and slow backline.

Carragher giving Neville a lot of shit :eriksenlol:

was on our train back from Liverpool on saturday....was decent enough to force the train staff to open our red wine, they'd been claiming there was no cork screw on board the entire train.

Back
Top Bottom