OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely amazes me that Woolwich need a goal and they still refuse to pump the ball forward from a free kick that Cech takes.

Woolwich have now lost 3 of their last 4 opening games.

Aston Villa (1-3)
West Ham (0-2)
Liverpool (3-4)

In fact, they've only won 1 of their last 7 opening games.

Origin looks good. Can Coutinho be that good consistently. One of the few matches each season where we prefer 'pool to win and they did a marvellous job.
He seems to play really well against the good teams. Ripped us apart last season, scored goals against the likes of Man City and Chelsea last season, dominated Man Utd and knocked them out the Europa League etc - like Eriksen though, he seems to show inconsistency against the weaker teams who tend to park the bus and not allow him to be as creative.

In reality both teams defenses were so bad that they made each other offenses look better than they are actually. I can't wait to play Liverpool in two weeks.

In reality both teams defenses were so bad that they made each other offenses look better than they are actually. I can't wait to play Liverpool in two weeks.
Should be good. Klopp has done VERY well against the bigger clubs since he's taken charge of Liverpool so we'll see how good we really are too.

Should be good. Klopp has done VERY well against the bigger clubs since he's taken charge of Liverpool so we'll see how good we really are too.

Klopp is a very good manager but so are Mourinho and obviously Guardiola. Pochettino still has to prove a certain point but yesterday was very important.

Very few agree with me but we lack pace on the one hand and enough options but the biggest issue is character.

That's why we finished 3rd in a 2 horse race.

Back
Top Bottom