OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Newcastle were meant to have injuries. That looks like virtually their first choice team.
Yep that's exactly what I thought - I'm not sure who Miley is in midfield, but other than that I'd have thought that's their first choice team isn't it? :/

EDIT: Seen responses above - fair enough, but the stand-ins for those players are hardly unknowns, has-beens or wasters, they are all accomplished PL players.

What did Lo Celso do wrong? He's been our most creative player last few games. And popped up with some great goals.

Baffling

Oh, come on!

He got a chance because of tons of injuries.

For once he wasn’t completely anonymous/shit. He’s done fine, but he hasn’t exactly been a world-beater either, and we haven’t won a game he’s played.

Now that our first 11 (you know, our unbeaten first 11) is slowly returning, they obviously have to play.

Oh, come on!

He got a chance because of tons of injuries.

For once he wasn’t completely anonymous/shit. He’s done fine, but he hasn’t exactly been a world-beater either, and we haven’t won a game he’s played.

Now that our first 11 (you know, our unbeaten first 11) is slowly returning, they obviously have to play.
He's scored 2 goals and been the only player who looks like he can break the lines with a pass. He is the closest we have to a like for like for Madison. Who creates in this eleven? Sarr? Bissouma?

Back
Top Bottom