OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely domination and beautiful football as usual, only this time we have that second goal.

Now let's not shoot ourselves in the foot as usual and let the team we've been sacrificing back into it .

P.s for those who were questioning Angie post west ham, seriously? Best football I've seen in a long time

Absolutely domination and beautiful football as usual, only this time we have that second goal.

Now let's not shoot ourselves in the foot as usual and let the team we've been sacrificing back into it .

P.s for those who were questioning Angie post west ham, seriously? Best football I've seen in a long time

It's the best football I can remember since Redknapp peak for me.

Newcastle look diabolical. How the fuck are they this tired.

If their players are that fucked, they shouldn’t be playing. Yes they’ve got injuries, so do we, but you still need to rotate and rest players otherwise those tired players get injured and you end up in an even shittier position.
They’ve got AC Milan on Wednesday too. 🤣🤣

Decent first half. Both teams a bit sloppy overall. We could have been down 1 nil after a decent counter but Davies with a terrific touch to take it off the attacker.

We were the better team, but can improve. Hopefully see more second half. Can't let them score and get back into it. Kill the game. If we can push early for the 3rd they'll give up.

Johnson, so much better on teh right.

Kulu is just not creative.

Richy playing very well.

Son invovled in the game.

Great touch from Davis to save a goal.

Playing some great football.

Need to keep it going 2nd half

I think I may be alone in my feeling on this, but I think we have been good so far, but not great. Still too many mistakes at the back, and I feel like Newcastle have been poor (as bad as we have been good) and that is reflected in the current scoreline.

Back
Top Bottom