Oi Spooky

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The article takes the piss out of the miserable Spurs fans. The ones in support of AVB completely miss the point and slate it and me. The ones that are anti-AVB claim this to be a victory as it illustrates how stupid they are to support AVB in the first place. But the majority that read and don't post know its a piss take and just laugh.

For a rant, I think it's fairly layered.

Seriously though, regular readers know the score. The rest are NN day trippers that never spend more than a second on a website with more than 3 sentences that doesn't include the words "ITK" or "Transfer" in it. Honestly, if you read it and you can't see the stupidity of some of the statements...I pity your poor soul.

The article takes the piss out of the miserable Spurs fans. The ones in support of AVB completely miss the point and slate it and me. The ones that are anti-AVB claim this to be a victory as it illustrates how stupid they are to support AVB in the first place. But the majority that read and don't post know its a piss take and just laugh.

For a rant, I think it's fairly layered.

Seriously though, regular readers know the score. The rest are NN day trippers that never spend more than a second on a website with more than 3 sentences that doesn't include the words "ITK" or "Transfer" in it. Honestly, if you read it and you can't see the stupidity of some of the statements...I pity your poor soul.
The best part IMO are the parts where you laugh but deep down kind of agree with. Like when you described each player. Almost dark humor. Very well done, Spook.

19125810.jpg

I never really cared for your blog spooky spooky , I find it too linear, one dimensional and lacking in coherent structure or objectivity.

:dude:

'armchair fan' *chuckle*

Oh yes it was so very layered and complex.

You took the legitimate concerns of a good percentage of our support, blew them up a bit, added some of your own just to make it sound really stupid, then wrote it in the form of a letter from you...

Oh Spooky, you're such a wag.

Dear Mr Levy,

I would like to express in words how much I love what you are doing at Spurs, you are like some kind of evil mastermind screwing clubs left right and centre. I swear you must being able to see in the future, people think we are losing out on top talent because of your unwillingness to pay a penny more than your valuation of a players worth...they don't know you like we do. Those players will never amount to much and you know it.

You knew AVB wasn't a one hit wonder, a manager who took the top team in a tinpot league to an unbeaten run, you knew that what happened at Chelsea was an blip...the man is clearly a young genius.

We can both see the glory days are here again and by next season we will be champions and champions league winners...AVB will see us right. He is a tactical Jesus.

I love you Mr Levy

Ps. Can we have a singing section please
Pps. Loving those ticket prices...keep us in the black mate
Ppps. Some shit joke about chirpy.

Yours,

Carlito Brigante

Dear Mr Levy,

I would like to express in words how much I love what you are doing at Spurs, you are like some kind of evil mastermind screwing clubs left right and centre. I swear you must being able to see in the future, people think we are losing out on top talent because of your unwillingness to pay a penny more than your valuation of a players worth...they don't know you like we do. Those players will never amount to much and you know it.

You knew AVB wasn't a one hit wonder, a manager who took the top team in a tinpot league to an unbeaten run, you knew that what happened at Chelsea was an blip...the man is clearly a young genius.

We can both see the glory days are here again and by next season we will be champions and champions league winners...AVB will see us right. He is a tactical Jesus.

I love you Mr Levy

Ps. Can we have a singing section please
Pps. Loving those ticket prices...keep us in the black mate
Ppps. Some shit joke about chirpy.

Yours,

Carlito Brigante

Zing! He's got you there spooky spooky

Internet fiiiiiiight!!!

Back
Top Bottom