Oi Spooky

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4sgt9.jpg

The comments in Spooky's blog are the absolute lowest form of internet communication. They make YouTube comments look like respectful discussion between professors.

Very funny though

"All the gatecrashers smugly looked on, apart from one who had his faced buried in the sausage rolls and the other who searched for anyone non-white to racially abuse. And AVB just squatted. "
My. Fucking. Sides.

I enjoyed it.

Some comments

"You are truly an idiot; last time I look @ your blog"

"I really hope that you are taking the piss, Spooky. I was just beginning to enjoy this season and now reality is starting to sink in. :("

"i have never read so much utter rubbish in all my life,this guy cannot be a true spurs fan writing that rubbish,we are very lucky to have such a shrewd buisnessman as levy who just so happens to be a spurs fan too, who wants the best for the club,have you seen the new training ground ??? the new stadium plans ,the squad of players we now have which we are also adding too,look at the bigger picture you doughnut!!!!! id say we match the big boys for quality and depth now,we just need a bit of belief now !! good times are coming !!"

"Very wordy and utter bollocks. Biggest armchair fan I think I've ever wasted my time on. Could pick holes in literally everything you've written but like this shit it would just bore me"

:dawsonlol:

" I can share with you my excel sheet that perfectly illustrates which players performed at an unacceptable 6/10 rating or below on any given game. I can name you every single mistake Kyle Walker has made this season. All of them. I've got them all written down. I keep tabs on stuff like that. Every negative, every misplaced ball, it's in my excel. I have animated gifs of his mistakes along with complete references of all Twitter traffic citing said mistakes. It's damning evidence. It can't be ignored."

This made me double over in laughter. Take a bow spooky

"3rd you say? That's just by sheer luck. A mathematical quirk based on a series of results that see other clubs sit below us based on results we can't influence therefore how can we possibly take credit for our current lofty position? The reality is had we lost more games we'd be lower in the league. In fact had we lost more than half the games we've played we'd be fighting off relegation. That's how thin the line is."

This is fucking classic.

One of the best pieces he wrote in recent months , although i prefer the Apocalypse series the most. The comments are funny as hell , how do people not get the sarcasm is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom