November 2023 International Break Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son - full 90 (1 Goal)
Kulu - full 90
Romero - full 90
Lo Celso - 10 mins
Bentancur - 28 mins
Royal - full 90
Biss - unused sub
PEH - full 90
Vic - not in squad (ill)
Donley - 60 mins (2 Goals)
Dorrington - full 90
Phillips - 71 mins

Son - full 90 (1 Goal)
Kulu - full 90
Romero - full 90
Lo Celso - 10 mins
Bentancur - 28 mins
Royal - full 90
Biss - unused sub
PEH - full 90
Vic - not in squad (ill)
Donley - 60 mins (2 Goals)
Dorrington - full 90
Phillips - 71 mins

Good to see Bentancur came off bench for last 28 mins - about the same as he played for Spurs v Wolves last weekend - as its always a concern that international managers will over play players coming back from injury. Apparently tackled Messi suggesting he's getting his timing back which is equally good.

Hopefully playing 45 mins or less on Tuesday and it'll have been beneficial for his recovery to go on international duty..... and possible for him to play maybe 45/60 mins for Spurs at weekend.

Whst is anybody else watching during this break ?
I am so bored with no footie. At least in the summer I can go out with the dog.
I’ve written and researched about Watermelon, some very cool stuff regarding Sports recovery, plus Kidney/Renal Health et al.

Then I studied into Pumpkin, how it is likely used as it is an antidote to the sugar poisoning we expose our kids to (plus myriad of other benefits).

As you asked here they are :

#Winning

(You’re welcome)

Luka Vuskovic (16) played the full 90 in both of Croatia u19's Euro qualifier wins. They've got one more game on Tuesday against Israel u19 to determine who tops the group. The 2 qualifiers this week have been Vuskovic's first game time this season after being out with an injury.

Okay son survived duty uninsured. So too did Bissouma.

Now hoping for Sarr, BJ, Davies, Bentancur, Romero and Lo celso tonight

Back
Top Bottom