Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I wrote this on Twitter;

But it’s okay if Richarlison had suffered a serious injury, because he was doing a few keepy uppy’s and was asking for it 🙄

The responses?

He was taking the piss. You know that so stop trying to defend him.”

Richarlison regularly tries to injure people so he'll get what's coming to him

No it’s not ok if he got injured, it would be fantastic and well deserved!”

“oh wed have loved for that😤

“Yep you’re damn right it’s okay”

“Yep. You said it, he was asking for it.”

“Shame he didn’t”
Twitter is full of no IQ losers.

Dont understand the commentator and pundit wankfest over Forest today - yeah, they played some tidy stuff but were completely toothless.

Kept getting caught out on the counter.
If we put away pen, would have been 3-0 and also missed a host of chances.
We had 18 shots, 7 on target. Forest had 1 on target.

This is what good teams do, grind out results
Forest could have played for 10 hours and not scored, job done
In the past when the top teams ground out a result , they would be praised for it , when it’s Spurs the media aren’t so accommodating

Hogbergs done well today
rider hog GIF

So I wrote this on Twitter;

But it’s okay if Richarlison had suffered a serious injury, because he was doing a few keepy uppy’s and was asking for it 🙄

The responses?

He was taking the piss. You know that so stop trying to defend him.”

Richarlison regularly tries to injure people so he'll get what's coming to him

No it’s not ok if he got injured, it would be fantastic and well deserved!”

“oh wed have loved for that😤

“Yep you’re damn right it’s okay”

“Yep. You said it, he was asking for it.”

“Shame he didn’t”

Show me who abused you like this!!! I will fucking end them!!!

Hate Reaction GIF

On a serious note, don’t bother interacting with twitter peeps…full of drooling fuckwits

It's good having a proper squad. Romero out Sanchez comes in(I know he has his moments).

Son off Richarlison on made an impact.

Kulu off bissouma on. Was late but there is no drop off in quality

Spence debut.

I don't think many will agree but I think bentancur was man of the match a real cool head when we needed it. used the ball well especially in 2nd half
Both of are midfielders have been good all our matches. But every team we have played basically play the formation 1-8-2 so they don’t get noticed as much as they should

Very very comfortable.

Cleansheet, two goals, three wins from four, still unbeaten. Level on points with the best team in the country. Not really sure we can complain.

Stop complaining about the things we're not and appreciate what we're really good at. And that's being a bloody good team.

On another day, we win that 5-0. Unfortunately Henderson had a good game and our front three weren't ruthless enough.

Roll on West Ham. They're shit.

With his late subs, yes it does feel like that at times.

I'm not saying he's not the reason we have improved, he is obviously. But there is a huge difference the past two games when subs came on but he waits so long every time.

Don't act like Conte is perfect.
Find me a post where I said he was perfect?
Never have: no one is.
But to say he's holding us back is bullshit.

You can't reason with stupid people.

We weren't at our best; and haven't really been all season so far yet sit level with City having not got out of second gear. The issues in the squad aren't getting fixed in this short a space of time. The football will get better - we could have scored six at least today - and some of you seem to have forgotten that we did paste a few teams with conte ball last year.

It's a process. We are +7 on comparable fixtures. Spammers next. Come on you spurs.

Back
Top Bottom