NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do hope that by the time this fixture gets rescheduled that we are too far ahead of them on points for it to carry any significance (at least to them). They will rue the fact that had they played us when we were close on points, they might’ve been able to change the trajectory of both teams.

(Not that they would have done - had today’s game gone ahead I’ve no doubt we would’ve pasted them. But it’d great for them to be tormented by “what ifs”)

If it comes to pass and we are in the same situation we man-up and play no matter if it’s U21s, U23s or the kids we put a team out irrespective if we end up getting smoked least we keep our dignity and do what’s right.

1358365577886.gif

Assessing an application “on its merits” has nothing to do with the rules applied. Get that through your head.

Postponement rules pre-COVID are not difficult to understand nor vague.

A citation was posted yesterday (in this thread?) that illustrated that there was still room to 'maneuver' in terms of the criteria within any pre-covid postponement applications.

Post-COVID guidelines have been applied that are more vague but only relates to COVID, although injuries can be included in the assessment as well.

Which is an aspect which doesn't appear to be in writing as per the EPL statement as at 23/12/212 that Furball man Furball man posted above.

Therefore, it was unwarranted in any rules to include AFCON and suspensions.

Yes, we are clearly in universal uproar about this aspect.

If you cannot field a team, you lose. You don’t get a postponement, unless the conditions for postponement are met. Which they weren’t.

Again, you seem to be under the impression that I think the handling of all this has all been kosher.

I don't.

Again I ask: If forced to; upon what basis do you believe the EPL would attempt to justify this decision of theirs?

The FFF ( Football Federation of Furball) are pleased to announce that the NLD has gone ahead as they are not corrupt .

Spurs were pretty much on top from the off but of course the ref gave Woollich a soft penalty & a lucky break saw them 2 up within 35 mins

Tottenham stalwart & inspiration Tanguy D’Nombele pulled one back with a wonderful strike on 42 mins

Second half was all Spurs & all Woollich could do was to foul & waste time . Kane finally broke through to square the match . Despite Tottenhams constant pressure it looked like it was going to end a draw but up steps Harley Davison Sanchez to break Dial Square’s hearts with a typical piece of mastery to loop the ball over the wank-biscuit Ramsdale who did his best impersonation of a starfish
. Woollich players collapsed to the ground & how I laughed

I will be putting this result forward to the premiership

Last edited:
Slept on this now and had a rethink.

Much more sensible about it now.

It's corruption. Corruption, in the sense of a desktop version of VAR.

There really is no room for interpretation nor lattitude for it as a one-time-off, specific decision.

Back
Top Bottom