No charges against the 3 fans arrested for using the 'Y' word

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have no case, you must show hostility towards an ethnic group under the definition of 'racialized'. Section 5 on its own is not offensive because the y word is only offensive if it is used as an ethnic slur, so they need 'racialized' on the charge.
:freundgoal: does this mean we have won?

In a way, I'd rather this had gone to court so that we had a solid precedent of it being complete bollocks.

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon - Is this in danger of falling into a grey area where people are raked over the coals before the CPS just drops the case?

Also what I love about this is it is the day before Chelsea. Adds an extra edge to proceedings tomorrow. Buzzing so much now for tomorrow.

Absolutely over the moon. This case was the critical moment, and we've come out on top.

I assume this means police will no longer be picking random people out and dishing out cautions?

Back
Top Bottom