Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 176 42.0%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Slightly biased perhaps, but as a Dane I would love to see Thomas Frank at the helm. I had to mention him since suprisingly he isn't even mentioned as a possible candidate. The notion that you need tried and true managers on the big stage doesn't always hold up well. When Thomas Frank can do so well with the smallest budget in the league, I really would like to see what he could do with a much bigger budget (and our players).

Slightly biased perhaps, but as a Dane I would love to see Thomas Frank at the helm. I had to mention him since suprisingly he isn't even mentioned as a possible candidate. The notion that you need tried and true managers on the big stage doesn't always hold up well. When Thomas Frank can do so well with the smallest budget in the league, I really would like to see what he could do with a much bigger budget (and our players).
I’d worry it might be a bit Gerry Francis but I adore his passion

Anyone but Poch. I don't mind if he goes to Chelsea because he'll just sabotage them from the inside and leave us with one less competitor.

I'd take Potter over him when he gets sacked. Amorim from Sporting doesn't seem like a bad option either, They play a similar system to what we currently have with wingbacks.

Poch for me. I've given up to the idea that we'll never win anything, so at least let's try and be entertaining while we fail. Gasperini would also be a decent shout if he leaves Atalanta.

Knowing Baldy Danny, he'll probably go and sign Simeone...

Poch for me. I've given up to the idea that we'll never win anything, so at least let's try and be entertaining while we fail. Gasperini would also be a decent shout if he leaves Atalanta.

Knowing Baldy Danny, he'll probably go and sign Simeone...
If thats your main priority, why not just go for someone like Bielsa instead? I don't remember being entertaining in Poch's last 12 months.

Great post.

I do think though that Potter would have been a great shout forgetting the Chelsea stuff. Could see him going back to a Brighton level club for a while between them and us

Potter just reminds me of another Gerry Francis. His teams have always struggled to score, would have much preferred Howe if i had to choose between them.

As long as we get someone who has a vision to build an exciting attacking team that busts a gut each game then i'll be happy. The biggest challenge this summer will be clearing out the deadwood to make spaces in the squad and hopefully bring in some ££ and free up wages.

Potter just reminds me of another Gerry Francis. His teams have always struggled to score, would have much preferred Howe if i had to choose between them.

As long as we get someone who has a vision to build an exciting attacking team that busts a gut each game then i'll be happy. The biggest challenge this summer will be clearing out the deadwood to make spaces in the squad and hopefully bring in some ££ and free up wages.

The Pottertrain has been derailed. He did slightly better at Brighton than his sacked predecessor and his replacement is doing better. Brighton scored 42 goals in 38 games last season. They already have 39 after 22 games this season.

Back
Top Bottom