Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Really like De Zerbi, Thomas Frank and Arne Slot at Feyenoord sounds like he could be good. Read a bit about him and his record when he was linked to Leeds. If not Poch, what the hell. No they are they are not going to turn Levy into a benevolent, competent chairman but at least it might be more fun to watch and i cant believe the results would be any worse.

Doesnt matter who replaces Conte.

Even if they do well, play good football and start competing high up the table, they will not be backed at the critical moment to get us over the line.

It will be the usual poundland signings, loan deals and failure to address positions we need.
Levy has in effect a 28 - 33 year plan according to one poster, saying we were set for success in 5-10 years , unbelievable

It doesn't matter what manager we employ, the problems continue throughout the club.
When will the penny drop for many of the fanbase.
I agree to an extent, there will always be a limit with this mob. But we've seen under Redknapp and Poch it can be better than this. There are no excuses for the football we've played all season. The only time we're not a 'last on match of the day' side is when we let in a shed load of goals, which to be fair is most weeks.

Really like De Zerbi, Thomas Frank and Arne Slot at Feyenoord sounds like he could be good. Read a bit about him and his record when he was linked to Leeds. If not Poch, what the hell. No they are they are not going to turn Levy into a benevolent, competent chairman but at least it might be more fun to watch and i cant believe the results would be any worse.
Really interested to see if he can continue to keep Brighton in the top 8 this season.
He was very good at Sassuolo and Shakhtar before he left when the war started.

I agree to an extent, there will always be a limit with this mob. But we've seen under Redknapp and Poch it can be better than this. There are no excuses for the football we've played all season. The only time we're not a 'last on match of the day' side is when we let in a shed load of goals, which to be fair is most weeks.
I agree the football could be better, but as with each appointment they will get so far and will hit a ceiling of disappointment.
Levy is happy with fourth spot, CL money 💰💰💰 is what they are wanting, whilst laying out as little as possible.

I agree the football could be better, but as with each appointment they will get so far and will hit a ceiling of disappointment.
Levy is happy with fourth spot, CL money 💰💰💰 is what they are wanting, whilst laying out as little as possible.
You're right and i think we all know (well 90% of us) where the real problem is but he's checked out and a change of manager is coming at some point in the next 4 months. I just want someone that plays better football and can put up with Levy for at least 3 seasons. But i truly hope they sell. We need change from top to bottom.

He won't be getting it this year or next season.
Start spending big or get used to this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom