Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
No idea know who we’ll get, but it’s probably immaterial at this point. We’ll be mid-table, flirting with Euro Conference qualification. This ownership will not invest in an immediate fix with £££ for transfers and I’ve little confidence in them being competent enough to implement a successful longer term plan.

I know fuck all about managers and their styles but the characteristics I would be looking for are a young, charismatic, free-balling type that can instill his philosophy on our club similar to how Poch came.

The real depressing part of this all is that I know ENIC and Levy will go with another short term panic hire because in a few years, we'll have Newcastle to catch up to along with the rest of the group in front of us now.

Old faithful....

:nunothumb:
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Lets stop pretending we are this mega American corporation bullshit franchise and stop the fakery. Just be honest ENIC, get Sean Dyche in who just pulled our pants down, give him a 10M transfer budget each window and lets battle it out for mid table, whilst bending the fans over with the highest tickets and shirt sales. Thats the true ENIC dream

Back
Top Bottom