Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope so

He’s a decent poster

two-people-laughing-on-table.gif

Yeah, but they also won plenty of stuff before Arteta.
We've been winning fuck all for 23 years so patience is understandably not so forthcoming. And neither should it be.

Also worth remembering we were ahead of Woolwich just 2 years ago then Levy fucked it all up again with a complete lack of ambition while they've massively backed their manager and are now reaping the rewards as we get battered 3-0 and 4-0 in back to back horrendous away matches at the business end of the season.

I am sick of the club talking about the gazillions we take on match day sales, additional revenue streams like the NFL and music concerts, new hotels that will bring in millions more, all for the footballing side and here we are scouring Europe for bargain basement eighteen year old's that will come good sometime in 2030.

Just buy one or two outstanding, good to go, plug in and play quality players now.

This club is in constant flux, trying to shop at Harrods, but wanting it to cost Oxfam prices.

Today was awful, sure.

But the whole season?
I was comparing the two matches having gone to both of them. Did I mention anything about the whole season? I’m certainly not Ange out. There are always ups and downs in football, esp under a new manger. I’ll say again, today felt worse than last season having actually gone rather than watching it on tv.

I am sick of the club talking about the gazillions we take on match day sales, additional revenue streams like the NFL and music concerts, new hotels that will bring in millions more, all for the footballing side and here we are scouring Europe for bargain basement eighteen year old's that will come good sometime in 2030.

Just buy one or two outstanding, good to go, plug in and play quality players now.

This club is in constant flux, trying to shop at Harrods, but wanting it to cost Oxfam prices.
Been saying this for a while now. By the time VDV and Romero have a team next to them that could potentially bring a trophy, They'll be offered huge money by the likes of RM. Of course Daniel will accept and we'll start the rebuild again.

A rebuild must take the maximum of 2 seasons or the Good' Youngsters are ready to join teams winning trophies. We had Harry Kane over 3 contracts and Levy didn't build around him. Do you really expect him to change?

Romero was shit today. And was up there last year. Van de ven was dreadful i hate to say. Porro crap and udogie crap. Our defence was a shambles. Need to move on now and beat the gooners. That will soften the blow.

Romero was shit today. And was up there last year. Van de ven was dreadful i hate to say. Porro crap and udogie crap. Our defence was a shambles. Need to move on now and beat the gooners. That will soften the blow.
Udogie has been awful for weeks. But has no competition and you get slated for saying it, or get "he's young and learning". Sounds like a free pass to do what the fuck he wants without consequence. So often Micky is dragged wide because there's no left back and then with no midfielder dropping in we are massively exposed.

They were shit but so are a lot of defences when chasing constant turnovers.

Would hate to see the ball retention stats of the forwards, especially Son

Udogie has been awful for weeks. But has no competition and you get slated for saying it, or get "he's young and learning". Sounds like a free pass to do what the fuck he wants without consequence. So often Micky is dragged wide because there's no left back and then with no midfielder dropping in we are massively exposed.

And Werner hardly busts a guy tracking back either

I was comparing the two matches having gone to both of them. Did I mention anything about the whole season? I’m certainly not Ange out. There are always ups and downs in football, esp under a new manger. I’ll say again, today felt worse than last season having actually gone rather than watching it on tv.

You said this season can't be worse than last season

Back
Top Bottom