Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chris Davies,

Ryan Mason,

Matt Wells,

Mile Jedinak,

Rob Burch

All need replacing, this is not a top 4 or 5 coaching team.
Do they ?? Name 5 members of city’s,Woolwich’s and Liverpool’s coaching team. You can’t. Are you actually blaming those guys for what the players produced to day??? Fucking totally and utterly clueless.

I think they are still a bit fragile to external forces. They were in disbelief that Burn wasn't yellowed for stopping Maddison on the break. Before that it was end to end but we were creating the better chances.

The ref made it clear very early on which side he was going to favour when Son was fouled and nothing happened to the Newcastle player and McCoist saying that it was because it was too early

Harry Kane loved playing for Spurs.

He supports Spurs.

Why did he want to leave?

My overall feeling on reflection is that Kane had Levy over a barrel with his contract and ended up caving to help the club by going abroad. His preference even until the end of the window was to stick it out and see where we were at the end of his contract. If i was guessing, the club was pushing him to take the Bayern offer and at the same time extract as much as possible from Bayern in the process.

Not doing this with you again.

Without the Kane money, we wouldn't have invested as much as we did. That's beyond debate. It's not like we have an extra 100m from the Kane money still waiting to be spent on a replacement world class striker.

This doesn't make any sense.

I don't understand why you mention Kane - Kane or not we invested £140m into the squad, previous season we invested more so it's not as if it was a one off.

This doesn't make any sense.

I don't understand why you mention Kane - Kane or not we invested £140m into the squad, previous season we invested more so it's not as if it was a one off.

The season before we sold equity in the club to do so.

anyway, I would bet every other fan in here knows what I'm saying and I can't be fucked to get dragged into this with you again.

If you want to believe you are right, go ahead shady mate. You are right we invested 140m and it was nothing to do with selling Kane.

The season before we sold equity in the club to do so.

anyway, I would bet every other fan in here knows what I'm saying and I can't be fucked to get dragged into this with you again.

If you want to believe you are right, go ahead shady mate. You are right we invested 140m and it was nothing to do with selling Kane.

And what's your point, we still spent the money. 😆

It's as if you think we only spent on a condition and you're trying to find excuses to tell yourself that spending that isn't the norm now, it's very weird.

Do you not think we'd level the team up some other way if Kane stayed for example, like sign a player other than Johnson for example?

Unfortunately, the style of play worked well enough in, the working mans league of Scotland but it's being shown up here.
Lovely man, says all the right things but, the standard of coaching and football leave a lot to be desired.
The defence is shit, hasn't kept a clean sheet for months, that is not the standard of a team chasing top four.
In any case, playing like this in the CL would create laughter among the other clubs.

Such BS. After Kane left everyone would have taken 4th or 5th without any reservation.

Back
Top Bottom