Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Plan B apologists have returned I see...

You don't have patience for a rebuild, none of you do.
It’s not like we weren’t warned!

The Celtic fans said it would be a very up and down first season under Ange until the squad was tweaked and tactics ingrained.

We saw Celtic lose to Real Madrid under Ange, but not before having them on the ropes and missing numerous chances a decent front three would have put away, so we have to hope we get the personnel needed in the next couple of windows.

Today’s defeat has left a very bad taste in the month, but I’m certainly not giving up on Ange yet!

Only if you include Romero for the 15th time, Kulusevski and Porro but PLEASE... let's not do this again.

However you cook it, the Kane money was spent mostly on VDV, Vicario, Maddison, and Johnson. Without the Kane money the investment would likely have been considerably less.

Romero? was signed in 2022 though?

Not sure why you wouldn't include Porro or Kulu either...?

Amazing that people haven't clocked that Kane paid for the transfers we brought in last summer.

Fuck knows where the money is meant to come from this summer...

Son and Richy to Saudi?
It's still sell to buy isn't it?

Real progress will be delayed until the wages of N'dombele, Lo Celso and the other big hitters are removed.

Son is the last of the crown jewels isn't he?

Levy will only do that if he thinks he can get away with it.

I kept thinking today that something is wrong with morale.

There was no pride in that performance at all. No reaction to going 2-0 down. Nothing.

What could cause that to happen I wonder?

I think it's time for Ange to at least contemplate resting Biss, Porro, and Udogie for a couple of games, at least Biss.

He's been awful for a long time now, and offers no protection whatsoever in front of the back 4.

How long is Davies out?

I know neither Emerson or Davies are of the standard we want, but they at least have defensive instincts. Think we need that at the moment.

It's still sell to buy isn't it?

Real progress will be delayed until the wages of N'dombele, Lo Celso and the other big hitters are removed.

Son is the last of the crown jewels isn't he?

Levy will only do that if he thinks he can get away with it.

I kept thinking today that something is wrong with morale.

There was no pride in that performance at all. No reaction to going 2-0 down. Nothing.

What could cause that to happen I wonder?

I think they are still a bit fragile to external forces. They were in disbelief that Burn wasn't yellowed for stopping Maddison on the break. Before that it was end to end but we were creating the better chances.

Back
Top Bottom