Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back from injury, so he isn't fit.

Are you suggesting when fit be doesn't get in over Krafth or Murphy? 😂

Before he got injured, he started 25 of his last 25 available games in the league.. 😂

Murphy is dogshit and hasn't started a game at full back in the league for 3 years.

Now I know you're trolling 😂

It's an eleven in which half of it wouldn't be starting if they had everyone fit.
Well I guess we are about to find out. With the space we leave out wide I would be very worried about Murphy if I was Ange.

I think that if there are minutes available to do that then why not give them to Santiago? We know what Gil can do, let's see what Yago can do at first team level.
He's not showing he's ready yet in training I guess.

That's also assuming that it's a situation where we're comfortably winning towards the end and can bring him on, which might not be the case.

5 goals or more for my bet builder.

I can’t believe these two teams are capable of anything but scoring and conceding.

So if this is a 0-0 I’m never going to watch or comment on football again.
Beach volleyball will become my new sport.

My initial time will be spent researching hand signals using the pause button.
Seems an important part of that game. Only right I dedicate time to it.

bm594e82d1152734.75239313p-13,4,1920,1280.jpg

No you're right, football is funny like that.

But the performance hasn't happened yet. It's fine to be nervous, most are before games. But the majority of us should feel alot more confident than Newcastle fans should when you consider who they've got missing and the problems they have.

Fair enough mate. Well said. Hope your optimism wins out…COYS

Back
Top Bottom