Newcastle (a) 18/19 post match Ratings thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Ohhhhh what a hard nut you are.Take my grievances elsewhere ? And what the fuck are you going to do if I don't ? Get a life you miserable cry baby cunt bag!!!!!! If you don't like the article, then don't post on it pretty simple. You sound as bad as the SC mods, dictating what and who posts what on here. Like I said, who the fuck are you ? That's right, a self righteous thick twat who thinks you are important. Now go and do one you muppet!!! I'll continue posting on that thread just to annoy you now, keep it alive :dembelelol: oh and FYI, I'm certainly not the only one who is discussing and ripping into ITK, the thread has proved pretty popular actually Asswipe
Wow
Good way to announce yourself as an intolerant and thoroughly unpleasant poster. Good job.

Well a forum is about debate , good , bad and ugly if not occasionally stupid as in my case. Many have issues they feel are never really addressed so naturally (if unfournatly for some ) they have an continue grievance on certain matters and will be raised again .
Understandably if you don't see things the same way it may get your tits up. So we all take it on the chin, maybe getting personal , bitter to others and intolerant is not good karma for all our wellbeing .
Many shouldn't take it so serious.
We wouldn't want the the Good Ship Lollypop

Last edited:
Hey,

I’ve given what you’ve said some thought, and by and large, I think it’s fair enough so I accept that, and apologies.

I just get frustrated with what I perceive to be overly negative behaviours at times, and I DO think that some people on this forum do have a rather pessimistic, negative view on things, in the same way that I think you’d also be fair in saying that perhaps others may go too far the other way.

You are right in saying that this forum should not be an echo chamber, and I take that on board. I just think that once people have stated their criticism (for example, of the transfer window), then they should move on and focus on the upcoming games etc, rather than continually repeat their frustrations.

That’s my two cents.

No apologies neccesary.

We all get frustrated - just at different things. When people dismiss the FA Cup and League Cup - then state that CL is a higher priority it drives me mental. It’s a complete disregard of the clubs tradition and heritage but I don’t view those who hold that viewpoint any less of a supporter to me.

And inevitably we will get a degree of repetition and yes it can get boring but that’s the nature of the beast and things do move into the next topic.

What the Forum doesn’t need is self appointed moderators deciding what should and shouldn’t be said. It’s completely at odds with the whole ethos of this place.

Last edited:
No apologies neccesary.

We all get frustrated - just at different things. When people dismiss the FA Cup and League Cup - then state that CL is a higher priority it drives me mental. It’s a complete disregard of the clubs tradition and heritage but I don’t view those who hold that viewpoint any less of a supporter to me.

And inevitably we will get a degree of repetition and yes it can get boring but that’s the nature of the beast and things do move into the next topic.

What the Forum doesn’t need is self appointed moderators deciding what should and shouldn’t be said. It’s completely at odds with the whole ethos of this place.
Remind me of the specific bits of Joe's post where he told another poster what he wasn't allowed to say, and where he gave him advice on the correct method of expression.
I only remember where he expressed his own opinion, or was that directed at my opinion expressed at the new guy who was criticising Poch ?

Remind me of the specific bits of Joe's post where he told another poster what he wasn't allowed to say, and where he gave him advice on the correct method of expression.
I only remember where he expressed his own opinion, or was that directed at my opinion expressed at the new guy who was criticising Poch ?

Thanks Mick, but the forum police jibe is the last refuge of the semi-literate. You could say it about nearly any post where the poster has an opposing viewpoint. Apart from ‘fuck off’ I’ve never told told anyone what to do.

Anyway, just changed the oil on the motor and that’s me away for 10 days. I’ll have a peek after the the Fulham game - hopefully there won’t be too much blood.

Cheers.

Last edited:
If you were grading Poch on various aspects of his management there'd be a lot of A's and B's, but when it comes to player aquisition it would be D. Some absolute stinkers have been bought under his watch. The core of the first team is mostly still players already here when he arrived, and the successes have not always been down to him - Dele seemed to be a Pleat led signing.

Back
Top Bottom