NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

stupideejit said:
Thelonious said:
stupideejit said:
In other news, thank you so much for your guesses over the week. Prizes for winning entries to be decided.
motorboat?
808054_o.gif

Aye that'll do. :harrysmile:

Right well, I got the answer right. So how do we arrange this?

Burko said:
I can never seem to buy the right size at spreadshirt lengthwise.... Has anyone over 6 foot bough one of these? do i need to do the usual trick of buying XL just to make it long enough?

The Chicco one I bought was massive, need to send it back, should have gone large rather than XL. But the Blue Fighting Cock XL one a better fit for me. I'm 6'4".
Two different styles of Tshirt in the shop.

I've just ordered the 'Gooners Eat Babies!' and 'Pipe Down, Gooner!' classics, shall be proudly sporting at Bolton away and Fulham home!

Ordered the 'Pipe down Gooner' t-shirt on Sunday, will post a pic up of my bad self modelling it once it arrives

Got one of those inconveniently-earled postman delivery cards thorugh the door, hoping that's my shirts.. Who the fuck is awake at 11am!?

Anyway, i'll collect my parcel tomorrow..

Yeah yesterday's parcel was a false alarm - that was a vinyl i'd ordered. T-shirts came through today (through the letterbox!)

Quick question though, how come the VAT gets paid on them twice? The individual products have VAT on them, and so does the total order after the postage. It's only a fiver or so (not the end of the world) but just seems unusual.

Will post pictures tomorrow!

Sounds like it's just telling you the individual item VAT costs and then the VAT for the whole order including postage. That's normal isn't it?

Is that how it works? I don't think i've ever looked at an online receipt before..

No worries, just thought i'd check! It feels a bit like buying stuff from a supermarket (where the price includes VAT) then paying VAT on the total bill. I trust your judgement, i'm just happy to have received my goods - usually when I order online nothing ever arrives :harryfacepalm:

EDIT: Apologies if that sounded like a pop at you, but really i'm just confused that £9 of a £38 order has gone to the government to spend on shit.

Back
Top Bottom