NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

Gooners Eat Babies (excuse the face once more)
sam0768sb.jpg

Sibs said:
Abbey Yid said:
[ Image ]

Ok.. everyone is clearly too afraid to ask

"Why do you own a baby doll?"
My dear old mother is a childminder!

Although now I think about it, if "Gooners eat babies" and i'm eating a baby.. FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Abbey Yid said:
Sibs said:
Abbey Yid said:
[ Image ]

Ok.. everyone is clearly too afraid to ask

"Why do you own a baby doll?"
My dear old mother is a childminder!

Although now I think about it, if "Gooners eat babies" and i'm eating a baby.. FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up.

Gooner in disguise? Got the sandro one on order hopefully have it for next week.

Went out earlier with my'Pipe Down Gooner' t-shirt on under a zip up hoody that I was wearing undone. Whilst walking back home I felt a slight chill in the air and decided to zip up the afore mentioned hoody, not all the way up, but most of the way. When I got home I happened to look in the mirror and noticed, to my horror, that I had been walking around with only the letters 'PEDO' visible on my chest. Result.

I did mock one up ages ago, but feel that ship has sailed... unless people really want one?

Sibs, any luck with a Benny in Jimi Hendrix psychedelic style like this one (but obviously in blue, not red).

Spreadshirts just put a free shipping promotion on.

Use voucher code FOOTIE12 on orders over £15 till 25th May.

:niko:

Gah, knew some shit like that would happen 2 days after I order mine.

That £2 I spent is nearly enough for a swift half in these parts!

:gomes:

Finally got around to taking a better pic of my t-shirt. Decided to go for the old school black bar to conceal my identity so that none of you people will ever know what I look like.....

T029h.jpg

Ha ha, it does still look a bit shaky doesn't it? I think it's just where I haven't had a drink for a few hours. It's still better than the last one though.

Back
Top Bottom