New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was frustrating all round yesterday. Couldn't get in C&H or Bricklayers, so like you went in the ground at 13:30. Queues were crazy with lots of areas only having cans.
I have no idea why they don't have loads of pints already puled.

On I bright note, managed to meet Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman after the game and had a quick chin wag. I had a fair few after the game watching the guitar guy, which was brilliant, so not sure what we talked about. :contethumb:
You said you'd pay for my season ticket next year - you don't remember that? Good job I got you to sign a pledge on one of the napkins!

Acknowledge Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek
;)

Will have to remember this my mate got back in about 10 minutes in to the second half by the time he got served and finished it. He almost gave up trying to get one before kick off too painfully slow.
My son got out just before HT to get a pint before the queues formed. And then dropped it. He wasn’t happy.

So Is the stand behind the goal officially safe standing now
Which goal (there are two)?

There is some safe standing in the South Stand, but not in the North.

SOUTH STAND
• Rows 1-29, Blocks 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 254, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260
• Rows 71-82, Blocks 323, 324, 451, 452, 453

Personally, I think they should train up Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso and Reguillon and have them working behind the bar. They're all on the company payroll.
If you asked Winks for a pint you'd never get it. He'd receive the glass, fiddle around filling it for a while, and then pass it to someone next to him - or behind him.

As for LoCelso, he'd fill your glass, trip himself up, fake a workplace injury, blame you and sue Levy.

Reguillon? You ask him for a pint, he turns and runs hell for leather to the glasses, fills one and spills it all over the place, then runs back to you and asks you what you'd like.

If you asked Winks for a pint you'd never get it. He'd receive the glass, fiddle around filling it for a while, and then pass it to someone next to him - or behind him.

As for LoCelso, he'd fill your glass, trip himself up, fake a workplace injury, blame you and sue Levy.

Reguillon? You ask him for a pint, he turns and runs hell for leather to the glasses, fills one and spills it all over the place, then runs back to you and asks you what you'd like.

What about Ndombele?

The club have posted a survey about Saturday's 'experience'

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for attending our match against Southampton and for your incredible support on the day.

This season, we are asking supporters to complete a short survey to tell us about their experience at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Your feedback will help us to continue making improvements to our matchday experience moving forward.

As a thank you for taking part, you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win signed Spurs items at the end of the survey.

To complete the survey please click on the link below:

Went on at 11.30am to get a pair of tickets for one of Everton or Newcastle and both pretty much sold out of reasonable price tickets. Seems like the Conte factor is going to pack out the stadium for a while.

Back
Top Bottom