New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of video from last night's Lady Gaga show at the stadium.

Turns out that Guns n' Roses audio issues were not because of the stadium but rather them refusing to do a sound check and bringing their own audio equipment.

I for one, am shocked at Axl Rose being a diva and having to have things his way.

Guys,
I hope you can help, my son is 8 on Wednesday and heโ€™s a huge spurs fan and Iโ€™ve booked a stadium tour for the afternoon but heโ€™s got his heart set on going to the training ground in the morning to wait for players hoping someone will sign his shirt, do you know what time they arrive and what time we need to be there for?
Hope you can help.
Thanks Matt (jacks dad)
COYS

Guys,
I hope you can help, my son is 8 on Wednesday and heโ€™s a huge spurs fan and Iโ€™ve booked a stadium tour for the afternoon but heโ€™s got his heart set on going to the training ground in the morning to wait for players hoping someone will sign his shirt, do you know what time they arrive and what time we need to be there for?
Hope you can help.
Thanks Matt (jacks dad)
COYS
This is comming from someone who hasn't obtained a signature on a shirt before, so please take with a pinch of salt.

Haven't driven past Hotspur Way since Conte's been in charge, so maybe he sets his training times differently (e.g afternoon) but I'm fairly confident that his trimmings will be the same as others, so that means players will start to arrive from 9 am onwards, very rarely seen any fans waiting early, so assume players don't tend to stop when they arrive???? But you can always try I guess.

Players then tend to leave by early afternoon. The biggest gage of this is you'll never see anyone waiting for the players in the late afternoon, the crowd outside the training centre is almost exclusively South Korean fans waiting for Son. They can also be found waiting at the traffic lights on the Junction to the A10 as the cars often get held at the lights so I guess this is easier to get signatures off them there??

I can't answer if they will be defiantly be training on Wed or not, I assume they would be.

Latest from The Trust..

CATERING MEETING - Monday 25 July 2022
On Monday 25 July Rachel Martin, THST Catering Lead, and other Board members met with the catering team at THFC led by executive chef Mark Reynolds, as well as Venue Director Andy Oโ€™Sullivan, and THFC Supporter Liaison Officer, Levi Harris. They shared some of the changes to the menu for general admission areas for the coming season in the Market Place and N17 Grills and Tap Inns. A large proportion of the food is made at the stadium, including pies and sausage rolls and the provenance of much of the food is as local as possible. We were very impressed with the range and quality of the new additions to the menu. Look out for lamb kofta wraps, thai soups (vegan and meat), a new range of burgers as well as spicy chicken wings and pizzas made to a standard that Antonio Conte would enjoy. The packaging has been updated too, reducing the use of plastic, and hopefully making food easier to eat in crowded concourses.

It was particularly noticeable that the whole catering team felt genuine pride in the work they do and enjoyed developing new dishes. They also understood how their work contributed to the Clubโ€™s goals, and ultimately helped to enable investment in the football team and the success we all crave on the pitch.

Of course, we continue to push the need for improved speed of service and queue management, as well as communications around where different items can be purchased. Catering at this standard for such large numbers is a massive operation and we understand that it is not financially viable to keep the whole stadium open after the game.

We asked that the Club continue to find ways to publicise where different items can be found before, during and after the match, including, for example, the coffee stands in the Park Lane Square. We were pleased to hear that this season fans will be able to find more detail on the new items, as well as where they can find different items, in their pre-match emails. So, give them a read, enjoy the food, and let us know what you think, either on our forum or our next catering survey.

Seems a bit unlikely.

There'll be more people on the pitch than in the stands.

Sorry for asking a question I've asked before......

What stand is the equivalent of the old Park Lane?

......And is that where the safe standing section is?

....And the oppo?

Planning for my first visits to The Lane in some time. :freundgoal:

Sorry for asking a question I've asked before......

What stand is the equivalent of the old Park Lane?

......And is that where the safe standing section is?

....And the oppo?

Planning for my first visits to The Lane in some time. :freundgoal:
South stand (the big stand) safe standing in the lower section and near the back.
Away fans are in the north east corner away from the south now.

Back
Top Bottom