New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PRjvrAY.gif

image.php

Made reasonable progress on installing cladding panels last night - down to the last 25-30 panels to put in on the east side I'd guess.

Not sure what we can comment on once they are done - maybe its DL's plan that immediately the last panel goes in Spurs announce test events !

All these Nintendo references in our stadium thread...
It may sound cheesy, but with the heritage symbolised throughout the design, the new stadium really will be our Link to the Past.

I'm confident that no matter who we play in the opening game, our Bros will Super Smash them.

As for those panels, they might be nearly done, but we all know you've Gotta Catch 'em All

Sooo. A friend has pointed out that Sky have just rearranged our game against Brighton on the 7th for TV purposes. They know that Wembley is unavailable that day.

Feel free to read far more into that than is perhaps necessary. I know I am.

Back
Top Bottom