New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assume everyone else got the email regarding the kits... wonder what they want us to get ready for.... :gallashmm:

EF14479-F-0-E59-4-F99-A393-3-C689580-ADE4.jpg

:sandroscream:
Hmm... I didn't get this one. Are you a season ticket holder? (as opposed to my mere Hotspur+)
:sonhmm:

If true....

Hmm... I didn't get this one. Are you a season ticket holder? (as opposed to my mere Hotspur+)
:sonhmm:

If true....

I am yeah (but could just be a mailing list)... and I know I’m adding 2+2 and getting 5, and would the club go to all that effort of dropping a hint when they could just announce it, but at this point in the season - why else would they be plugging the kits and telling us to “get ready”?

Edit - turns out they’re 20% off at present.. still, get ready for what, God dammit! :dier:

I really want the 'M' for the media cafe to stand for 'Mauricio's Bar' in honour of his future success.

Can see it if you turn up early to find Mr Pochettino behind the bar mixing cocktails and engaging in small talk before popping off to deliver his pre match team talk. :pochsmirk:
Am I being petty in being aggrieved that the M is red?

Am I being petty in being aggrieved that the M is red?
I thought it was yellow. A fiery kind of yellow, maybe. OK, so perhaps it’s got a slight orange tinge, but that’s the fiery yellow orange thing. Admittedly, in certain lights - OK, most lights - it’s more of a blood orange, I suppose... blood orange, being a fiery, dark yellow, thing with a... a... ah fuck... OK it’s red. The damn thing’s red. Knock it down and start again. I’m not having it.

#calamitystadium

It definitely looks non-red in the latest photos.

But it 100% used to be red.

Here it was in December for example:

lF4upIh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom