New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have had that lie down .... I'll repeat in big letters for you (although you won't get it)

The Club cannot tell you when the new stadium will open, because they simply don't know. The procedure is very simple ...

1. MACE COMPLETE A SERIES OF SAFETY TESTS
  2. THE COUNCIL APPOINTED INSPECTORS VERIFY ALL TESTS ARE PASSED
  3. MACE/SPURS APPLY TO THE COUNCIL FOR A SAFETY CERTIFICATE
  4. only after this is granted can Spurs apply to the Council to hold Test events
  5. TEST EVENT NOTICES ARE POSTED (14 days)
  6. TEST EVENTS ARE COMPLETED
  7. SPURS APPLY TO THE SGSA FOR A GROUND LICENCE
  8. only after this is all in place can the ground be opened
What bit about that is so hard for you to understand? It's not like you haven't been told a dozen times, you must be a very obstinate individual, my sympathy goes to your mum / wife

As I've said before you are not entitled, nobody owes you anything, if you honestly believe the club spent 700m just to con you out of a few quid for your season ticket, then sue them ... but until you do please stop your endless whinging. We will move to NWHL as soon as it's approved, it doesn't matter how much you cry and stamp your feet that just ain't going to change .....

As for Woolwich ... don't like it don't go ... what's the problem?

How does that work when we announced test events back in the summer, clearly before tests were passed or we had a safety certificate issued?

Should have had that lie down .... I'll repeat in big letters for you (although you won't get it)

The Club cannot tell you when the new stadium will open, because they simply don't know. The procedure is very simple ...

1. MACE COMPLETE A SERIES OF SAFETY TESTS
  2. THE COUNCIL APPOINTED INSPECTORS VERIFY ALL TESTS ARE PASSED
  3. MACE/SPURS APPLY TO THE COUNCIL FOR A SAFETY CERTIFICATE
  4. only after this is granted can Spurs apply to the Council to hold Test events
  5. TEST EVENT NOTICES ARE POSTED (14 days)
  6. TEST EVENTS ARE COMPLETED
  7. SPURS APPLY TO THE SGSA FOR A GROUND LICENCE
  8. only after this is all in place can the ground be opened
What bit about that is so hard for you to understand? It's not like you haven't been told a dozen times, you must be a very obstinate individual, my sympathy goes to your mum / wife

As I've said before you are not entitled, nobody owes you anything, if you honestly believe the club spent 700m just to con you out of a few quid for your season ticket, then sue them ... but until you do please stop your endless whinging. We will move to NWHL as soon as it's approved, it doesn't matter how much you cry and stamp your feet that just ain't going to change .....

As for Woolwich ... don't like it don't go ... what's the problem?

My God, you are an insufferable bell end.

How does that work when we announced test events back in the summer, clearly before tests were passed or we had a safety certificate issued?

Because Mace and contractors were saying everything would be done in time - right up until August when testing showed a high level of failures, and they said 'Houston we may have a problem' - which prompted Levy to issue the news release of the delay from 15 September - using language saying Spurs needed to see results before believing the contractors/Mace again (which is very strong language in business terms).

I'd use slightly different wording to BangkokSpud BangkokSpud as Spurs can announce a test event or the first match at any time - however to actually hold the test event or first match Spurs need to have Haringey's permission (and they operate under guidance from the Sports Ground Safety Authority). So it amounts to exactly the same thing as BangkokSpud BangkokSpud said.

Pochettino has a gut feeling that itll be tough for Spurs to play at their new stadium this season.

Whether in his broken English that means he doesn't think we'll get in this season or he thinks we will struggle initially when we do get in, I don't know.

And yet time and time again is proven correct.

Well so far you've scored zero out of ten for correctness on the stadium.

6.000 people in December reported the stadium was physically ready (and far more complete than WHL in the last season) yet what passes as your brain refuses to process that fact

Well so far you've scored zero out of ten for correctness on the stadium.

6.000 people in December reported the stadium was physically ready (and far more complete than WHL in the last season) yet what passes as your brain refuses to process that fact
This was the stadium in April when levy launched the season tickets drive. Remember he was then telling us it'll be ready for August and only revised the move in date after the sale.

What do you think stop him hitting his September date. Since then spurs have claimed that the fire safety system are the reasons which is fair enough but why do you think the fire safety systems failed. Could it possibly be that it was rushed and tried to be installed whilst they where still building around them.

Everyone who has claimed that the move in date was unfeasable have been attacked on this forum and yet here we are 9 months later still not in. Fact is on my side bullshit and bluff is on yours and your hero BangkokSpud BangkokSpud . Whilst I am on this I notice that BangkokSpud BangkokSpud brought my mother and wife into this classy.

Some of the Sky Bridge has a roof on it...
image.php

This was the stadium in April when levy launched the season tickets drive. Remember he was then telling us it'll be ready for August and only revised the move in date after the sale.

What do you think stop him hitting his September date. Since then spurs have claimed that the fire safety system are the reasons which is fair enough but why do you think the fire safety systems failed. Could it possibly be that it was rushed and tried to be installed whilst they where still building around them.

Everyone who has claimed that the move in date was unfeasable have been attacked on this forum and yet here we are 9 months later still not in. Fact is on my side bullshit and bluff is on yours and your hero @bangcockspurs.

Do you now accept that the stadium is now physically 'not quite complete' but seems to be usable - Yes or no ?

If 'Yes' - that will be a big step forward

Do you accept that the problem is that the 'Critical safety systems' is the problem now and the reason why we cannot move into the stadium ?

Yes or no ?

And if Yes that will be a big step forward

And if the Critical Safety Systems are the problem now - why do yiu think they were not a big problem back in August or September ?

Do you now accept that the stadium is now physically 'not quite complete' but seems to be usable - Yes or no ?

If 'Yes' - that will be a big step forward

Do you accept that the problem is that the 'Critical safety systems' is the problem now and the reason why we cannot move into the stadium ?

Yes or no ?

And if Yes that will be a big step forward

And if the Critical Safety Systems are the problem now - why do yiu think they were not a big problem back in August or September ?
Please read my post look at the picture and cop yourself on.

Back
Top Bottom