New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cOYjI2n.jpg

LOL @ Tripps! :dembelelol:

New email from the Club:

XpyCOPS20LDTX3Wr82rJlDB8axn4LqSkxIrlJHi_QY1m8TWqXg03MViYskm9lHK9n-UhE1s019Ay3bnASTASm-Z0ZO9_A413YAGssWtlyPKOEZggKQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Hi Nicholas,

We are writing to update you on your Season Ticket Holder Membership Pack and new Stadium Access Card.

As the seat installation at our new stadium continues, we are undertaking a thorough seat inspection to cross reference the detail on your Stadium Access Card and your seat in the stand. The despatch process will begin shortly and will continue from late August and through September. When your pack is despatched, you will receive an individual email, along with a unique tracking number that will allow you to trace your pack whilst in transit via our PackTrack service.

Please remember that your new Stadium Access Card cannot be used for any games at Wembley.

Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we continue to progress towards returning to our new home.

Thank you for your support.

Ticketing and Membership Office

New email from the Club:

XpyCOPS20LDTX3Wr82rJlDB8axn4LqSkxIrlJHi_QY1m8TWqXg03MViYskm9lHK9n-UhE1s019Ay3bnASTASm-Z0ZO9_A413YAGssWtlyPKOEZggKQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Hi Nicholas,

We are writing to update you on your Season Ticket Holder Membership Pack and new Stadium Access Card.

As the seat installation at our new stadium continues, we are undertaking a thorough seat inspection to cross reference the detail on your Stadium Access Card and your seat in the stand. The despatch process will begin shortly and will continue from late August and through September. When your pack is despatched, you will receive an individual email, along with a unique tracking number that will allow you to trace your pack whilst in transit via our PackTrack service.

Please remember that your new Stadium Access Card cannot be used for any games at Wembley.

Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we continue to progress towards returning to our new home.

Thank you for your support.

Ticketing and Membership Office

Wait....your name is Nicholas?... :roseunsure:

I see today we have a new business partner in eToro. Never heard of them but some investment company, probably replacing Investec from a few years back.

I also see we have a watch partner in IWC Schaffhausen. So far prices seem to range between £3.5k and £81k, so I expect fans will be flocking in their thousands to buy one.

Curious that phone partner Leagoo are at the bottom end of their market.

I see today we have a new business partner in eToro. Never heard of them but some investment company, probably replacing Investec from a few years back.

I've heard their name associated with Cryptocurrency. No nothing more than that tho'.

I also see we have a watch partner in IWC Schaffhausen. So far prices seem to range between £3.5k and £81k, so I expect fans will be flocking in their thousands to buy one.

Could just be a fledgling company that sees this kind of sponsorship as a good way to raise their profile if their gonna challenge the big boys of their industry. As long as they can afford the going rate for a club of our size, so be it.

Last edited:

It's Pochs brand of watch

E toro a trading platform .. equities forex indices

Etoro is the trading platform where you buy crypto currency. Its dodgy as fuck (bit like Levy).

Back
Top Bottom