New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno what the fuck they are putting together down in front of the North stand.
image.php
Building a stage. Robbie Williams will get to play in the stadium before Spurs. :levywtf:

The club have announced that Audi will become the Official Car Partner, Swiss watchmaker IWC Schaffhausen will become the club’s Official Timing Partner and 1XBET will become the club’s Official Betting Partner for Africa.

Bit of a shame we didn't line up an Official Wiring Partner really
Maybe Admin Admin can become the big cheese partner!

About 2/3rds of the eves on the South Stand appear to have been installed - first few can be seen on Mr AV's last flyby, current view from TL3, TL4 and the live South Stand live video is difficult to see.

That's the last major bit of the eve's to be done, still half a dozen to be fitted elsewhere and circa 15% of the eve infills to be done.

Feck, I have just checked my emails. It turns out I need to have requested the money from my season tickets before noon Friday. I did it just after. I don't suppose anyone knows when it will be credited into my account? I am guessing they are going to fuck me over and it will be in a month. I am not sure why it is so difficult to just send me the fucking money. :wall:

Edit: Actually found this on the website:

"When will the refund appear in my bank account?

Supporters wishing to have refunds cleared in their bank account before the planned on sale date for the Liverpool fixture, were requested to have submitted their bank details by 12noon, Friday 17 August. Anyone who submitted their details prior to mid-day Monday 20 August will be able to access these funds from your bank account from Friday 24 August."

Last edited:
Feck, I have just checked my emails. It turns out I need to have requested the money from my season tickets before noon Friday. I did it just after. I don't suppose anyone knows when it will be credited into my account? I am guessing they are going to fuck me over and it will be in a month. I am not sure why it is so difficult to just send me the fucking money. :wall:

Edit: Actually found this on the website:

"When will the refund appear in my bank account?

Supporters wishing to have refunds cleared in their bank account before the planned on sale date for the Liverpool fixture, were requested to have submitted their bank details by 12noon, Friday 17 August. Anyone who submitted their details prior to mid-day Monday 20 August will be able to access these funds from your bank account from Friday 24 August."

I wouldn't worry, the ticket office isn't that organised - a few times I have missed the application deadline for away games but they just forget to take the link down and I've applied the day after and got a ticket.

I highly doubt we’ll be able to use Twickenham - I think I remember Chelsea wanting to use it for their season/s away from Stamford Bridge and their enquiry was point blanked refused. They don’t want football played there.

Not so much the fact that it’s football more that the stadium there is in a built up area with a powerful lobby and even rugby is tightly regulated due to the crowds

Not so much the fact that it’s football more that the stadium there is in a built up area with a powerful lobby and even rugby is tightly regulated due to the crowds

....Mind you as long as the locals get to sell shite from their front gardens without a suitable license they seem happy enough to turn a blind eye on match days.

Back
Top Bottom