New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oak-ay, willow yew leaf it out please? Of alder poplar topics to plank on about. And if yew come back with another, just remember I beech yew to it. Anyway, I can't take any (syca)more tree puns, I'm off on holly-day.
#conkered
confetti-gif-15.gif

If you mean the white structure they're assembling, the general consensus seems to be that they're grow-lights for the pitch, and that they're likely to be stored under the North stand.
That makes sense, I was wondering why the front of the North Stand was able to be lifted up...but surely they would need more than one set of lights to cover the whole pitch, how many of these monstrosities would fit under the North Stand?

That makes sense, I was wondering why the front of the North Stand was able to be lifted up...but surely they would need more than one set of lights to cover the whole pitch, how many of these monstrosities would fit under the North Stand?
Doesn't necessarily need to cover the whole pitch, the ones we had a the old stadium only covered about a quarter at a time, they got moved around. Probably would do the same with these ones?

Back
Top Bottom