New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know what, I'm actually glad they are appealing as not only will they lose the case they will now get face value only, have huge legal fees to contend with and are unlikely to get any help from the council or the club. Hope they now go bust. Greedy fucking cunts

You know what, I'm actually glad they are appealing as not only will they lose the case they will now get face value only, have huge legal fees to contend with and are unlikely to get any help from the council or the club. Hope they now go bust. Greedy fucking cunts
From a bitter perspective I'm thinking that too. Sure it slows up our stadium but it could put under their business.

On a serious note though, why now that our roof requires the stadium to be built in one go can't we just rebuild over the current Lane as opposed to half of it?

IF they have someone giving legal advice who knows what they're talking about then they'll take a sensible offer from us now and fuck off happy they aren't bankrupt. Costs about 30k I shouldn't wonder just to say they want the HC appeal. Crazy nuts.

Anyone think they got something on the Club/council over the CPO process, or are they just being cuntish?
Cuntish. Only right of appeal was procedural, IE to claim that Pickles and his department seriously misapplied the rules or ignored the facts to grant the CPO. Given they spent so much time on it I'm pretty sure it's waterproof. Archway just want Levy to cough up millions to make them go away.

Cuntish. Only right of appeal was procedural, IE to claim that Pickles and his department seriously misapplied the rules or ignored the facts to grant the CPO. Given they spent so much time on it I'm pretty sure it's waterproof. Archway just want Levy to cough up millions to make them go away.

So why not just pay it? If you are playing monopoly and want the last property in a set off an opponent you have to pay over the odds. Just as you do to secure a managers Number 1 target *Tevezsmiley* *Moutinhosmiley* *Schneiderlinsmiley* :levywtf:

They're Gooners,what did you expect?
All this bollo about him watchinmg us in the 80s ,is just that ..Bollo!
I bet i can safetly say who our effing opponents were if and when ever he set foot in the Lane.

Archway?? Gooner shit hole
The bloke that owns it is a Tottenham fan.

Some of the options we heard for the 'homeless' season are fucking depressing.

Ipswich, Reading, Brighton, Milton Keynes FML.

Surely it's got to be reduced capacity Wembley (no Upper tier) or else we share Stratford for a season or bully our way into Twickenham (can't see that happening).

Let's face it, they are all shit options.

Surely it's got to be reduced capacity Wembley (no Upper tier) or else we share Stratford for a season or bully our way into Twickenham (can't see that happening).
TBH a Spurs PL game could probably draw a bigger crowd to Wembley than the England vs Norway game did.

Spurs were always moving away for a year, they have just found a convenient patsy for that issue.

Doesn't change the fact that Archway have acted terribly through all this.

Back
Top Bottom