New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have taken their CPO settlement in rubles and are celebrating in a remote bar in Eastern Ukraine.
Meanwhile-in-Russia-GIF-02-compressor.jpg

You can't sell your property privately AND have a CPO, it's one or the other.

CPO just compensates them, they get nothing more than the value of the property and cost of moving / setting up elsewhere.
Hey new guy here from the states. If the CPO process works the same as eminent domain which is what I have heard it compared to then what could happen is that the property owner gets more than the CPO value in exchange for giving up their right to appeal. If Archway settled after Pickles decision than what they did was get probably twenty or thirty percent above market in exchange for going away. May have saved the club another half decade of wanking around about it.

lets be honest, archway are a bunch of cunts and my next step if they kept up their act was to drive a bulldozer through the joint...why oh why couldnt they have got fucked up during the riots...would have saved us alot of hassle

Only we could have a land buying exercise that ends up Spursy.

At least this trolling act of waiting until the last possible day to appeal might indicate that they don't really stand a chance in the high court.
Anyone have an idea of how long the process of appealing might take?

I can only assume that Archway want to twist Levy's arm into settling out of court for more cash to make this appeal 'go away'.

To be honest, it makes me want to see them rack up a large amount of legal fees for an unsuccessful appeal. Greedy bastards.

Back
Top Bottom