New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this taken from the East stand? Makes the pitch look square

26758508_10155337304688505_7342415015861008824_o.jpg

You have clearly never been to England. In 'Murica things are joined up and infrastructure just works. In this country, you can be thirty miles from somewhere and it might as well be at the other end of the earth. That's why we have such daft regional variation in peoples accents. I know people in Virginia can be suspicious of change, but we are next level. I live in Yorkshire, where many people still deny the existence of the "telephone".

Leeds/Bradford airports runway is still cobbled ffs

Is this taken from the East stand? Makes the pitch look square

26758508_10155337304688505_7342415015861008824_o.jpg
What I like is the pitch will feel tight. Both South and North stands have many more rows to be added at pitch level, about 5 rows for South stand (believe these move/retract when pitch slides under it, might have got wrong end of the stick here, shout me down if anyone else knows for sure) and North will come down past the cranes once they are removed, a good 15-20 more rows i would guess.

Haha no disrespect to Stevenage, I'm sure it's a lovely place. But taking half a day to take the train there and back for Spurs stuff isn't what my wife had in mind when we decided to visit London again.

No - it’s really not.

There’s a fair chance your wife would divorce you if you took her to the capital of England and then visited Stevenage town centre.

She wanted to take a trip to Stoke because of pottery reasons. I laughed at her face at that suggestion.
:dembelelol:

Jesus, the levels of disappointment you're looking at there - equally if she wants to go to Luton through an interest in the hat industry tell her you're basically doing the equivalent of sightseeing in Detroit without an interest in urban decay....

What I like is the pitch will feel tight. Both South and North stands have many more rows to be added at pitch level, about 5 rows for South stand (believe these move/retract when pitch slides under it, might have got wrong end of the stick here, shout me down if anyone else knows for sure) and North will come down past the cranes once they are removed, a good 15-20 more rows i would guess.
Thanks, that explains it, once the extra rows are in it won't be as square. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom