New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My mate would love that, bang into Overwatch was speaking to me about the league and teams etc last Friday. Staunch Gooner though! I'm now off to see how much it'll piss him off

My best mate is a Woolwich fan. When the eSports league dropped he decided he'd support London Spitfire since they're his local. I went for the much more logical Seoul Dynasty because their skins are much cooler in black and gold.

He's absolutely gutted. :allitongue:

SkyScraperCity have been following the drama of fitting the last ring piece on the south West corner.
It's been up and down the crane all week because the bolts are not quite lining up, and they had to trim a bit of excess with the grinders and torches.
Finally today it's gone up and stayed up but the crane is still in place for now. Somebody's probably gonna keep an overnight vigil to see if it's worked out.
Epic rim-job that was.
:ledleylick:

Last edited:
SkyScraperCity have been following the drama of fitting the last ring piece on the south West corner.
It's been up and down the crane all week because the bolts are not quite lining up, and they had to trim a bit of excess with the grinders and torches.
Finally today it's gone up and stayed up but the crane is still in place for now. Somebody's probably gonna keep an overnight vigil to see if it's worked out.
Epic rim-job that was.

Firstly - phenomenal entendre, just

:pochhail:

Been watching it all day with the SSC commentary in a second window, and it has been the most enthralling slowly slowly since OJ's car chase.

Epic rim-job that was.

i can't believe i got drawn into that as well, i was noticing that thread updating regularly and ended up on the stream with nearly 450 other people at one point! :dembelelol:

Stairs!

DT2vc3KWsAAaRXv.jpg

i can't believe i got drawn into that as well, i was noticing that thread updating regularly and ended up on the stream with nearly 450 other people at one point! :dembelelol:
I've only been checking the timelapse pictures around once a week to see stuff like the terracing and glass panels.
Now I'm looking forward to watching the last bit of steel work go up for the south East back plate.

Ha Ha, I wouldn't take a train to Stevenage either, and I live in Stevenage.
:pochfacepalm:
Haha no disrespect to Stevenage, I'm sure it's a lovely place. But taking half a day to take the train there and back for Spurs stuff isn't what my wife had in mind when we decided to visit London again.

Haha no disrespect to Stevenage, I'm sure it's a lovely place. But taking half a day to take the train there and back for Spurs stuff isn't what my wife had in mind when we decided to visit London again.
... it's thirty fucking miles away from London, how terrible can the trains be that it takes half a day to travel thirty miles?

... it's thirty fucking miles away from London, how terrible can the trains be that it takes half a day to travel thirty miles?
You have clearly never been to England. In 'Murica things are joined up and infrastructure just works. In this country, you can be thirty miles from somewhere and it might as well be at the other end of the earth. That's why we have such daft regional variation in peoples accents. I know people in Virginia can be suspicious of change, but we are next level. I live in Yorkshire, where many people still deny the existence of the "telephone".

Yo bro, don't ever go to fucking Stevenage. I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

mines-a-pint.jpg

You have clearly never been to England. In 'Murica things are joined up and infrastructure just works. In this country, you can be thirty miles from somewhere and it might as well be at the other end of the earth. That's why we have such daft regional variation in peoples accents. I know people in Virginia can be suspicious of change, but we are next level. I live in Yorkshire, where many people still deny the existence of the "telephone".
What's the telephone?

Back
Top Bottom