New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It shouldn't be a rich boys carnival. It's a football stadium and should be for the fans.

I know it's only a cheese room but it's things like that that don't do the clubs soul any good in my opinion. Still, I'll take it if the whole bottom of the new south stand is made safe standing

It's just something the press picked up on - if they'd just labelled it as a refrigerator you'd never even know it existed.

The stadium is vast......they have space for all kinds of shit that you'd never normally find in a football stadium.

I don't understand the relevance of SOS on rail seating.

Didn't we have a whole inquired to prove it was all the polices fault and nothing to do with the fans in the seats?

Amazes me how much the cheese room bothers people
the only time i have heard the term 'cheese room' used before the NWHL is in reference to a room in a nightclub that plays nothing but the cheesiest pop songs from the last 30 years or so... that would be some scene at half time... 10,000 pissed up football fans dancing to S Club 7.. :freundgoal:

the only time i have heard the term 'cheese room' used before the NWHL is in reference to a room in a nightclub that plays nothing but the cheesiest pop songs from the last 30 years or so... that would be some scene at half time... 10,000 pissed up football fans dancing to S Club 7.. :freundgoal:
Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you (come on you spurs)

Can't see how they can charge the same price...In standing mode there are extra people in the stand and the seats are locked so they can't be lowered.
Be the first to acquire an AmbiencePlus RealExperience©®™ package, the platinum football product that more and more fans are asking for...

&etc. &etc. &etc.

The other reason we likely won't see any more capacity with safe standing is the planning regulations. We'd have to prove that we could safely get the extra spectators in and out, and the current capacity is likely the most the current transport links can support. We're unlikely to be able to do much about that until Crossrail 2 is hopefully opened in the early 2030s.

Hmmm, spurious. Buck up your iDeers™

OK, i'll give it a shot. As i shoot from the hip and don't quail from a fight i'll say the cheese room is a nice ideer - a flight of fancy, if you will, that will see folk flocking to the stadium. We certainly don't want it to be seedy, as birds of a feather flock together and if the cockney sparrows get a gander at something less than pucker, they might get ravenous or perhaps the dipper gannets will descend like great tits and swallow the cheese room whole.

OK, i'll give it a shot. As i shoot from the hip and don't quail from a fight i'll say the cheese room is a nice ideer - a flight of fancy, if you will, that will see folk flocking to the stadium. We certainly don't want it to be seedy, as birds of a feather flock together and if the cockney sparrows get a gander at something less than pucker, they might get ravenous or perhaps the dipper gannets will descend like great tits and swallow the cheese room whole.
Ya missed the chance to get a woodcock in amongst the great tits there. :allitongue:

Anyone know when potential go ahead will happen for safe standing? That single tier with the whole lower part standing would be like something else! I WANT IT!!!!!
Well, Spirit of Shankly just voted in favour of safe standing, which is quite big in terms of the message sent to the authorities. It's coming for sure, just a question of when rather than if.

Back
Top Bottom