New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing past the emotion that that was once our beloved home, I have to say that whoever gets to do that for a living must love going to work every single day.
I would love to be able to do one little thing towards the build, even if its only to fix in one seat, preferably mine. Maybe I should suggest this to Daniel - I'd be happy to pay for the privilege.

As one South stand goes another one appears...
image.php

Wow! Trial I wonder or is it really happening?
More like a test of the seat. If we get permission to instal (requires change of law) then from what I understand they will be installed in the South Stand, which hasn't been build yet. Which is why I say its a test because clearly these are located in an area where they will not be installed when the stadium is finished. If that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom