New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

35-40% max

I think you might be right in % of stadium completion, just thinking of the single tier being mainly steel and glass and the roof going up all in one makes me think that figure might be a little bit higher in terms of % of actual work required to complete.

Being a PM myself, would love to see the actual detailed plans/timeline for delivery, .

I think you might be right in % of stadium completion, just thinking of the single tier being mainly steel and glass and the roof going up all in one makes me think that figure might be a little bit higher in terms of % of actual work required to complete.

Being a PM myself, would love to see the actual detailed plans/timeline for delivery, .
Roof structure would be much quicker to erect and assemble - all prefab. The concrete super-structure (bottom tiers) is cast in situ and takes long time to cure, etc. - why it seems to have taken so long up to know

Hence why the percentage Completion is not an accurate mark to measure

From the THST.

3. Northumberland Development Project
  • KL asked for an outline of the build schedule for the stadium from here on in. It was obviously on time right now, considering the Wembley deal had been signed, but what should fans look out for over the coming months as signals it’s still on course? DL said that the roof going on at the end of January/ early February 2018 would be a big indicator
  • KL asked for comms around the build to continue as fully as possible, considering fans would not be coming to WHL every other week for matches and wouldn’t be seeing the progress for themselves. DC agreed
  • DL stressed this was all at the Club’s risk – Mace wouldn’t work to a fixed price contract with this build as there were too many variables and Mace would not be responsible for any overruns.

Some guy on SSC posted a photo and one of them noticed this after zooming in a bit...looks like the plans for the sliding pitch supports.
YBrWr3g.jpg

From the THST.

3. Northumberland Development Project
  • KL asked for an outline of the build schedule for the stadium from here on in. It was obviously on time right now, considering the Wembley deal had been signed, but what should fans look out for over the coming months as signals it’s still on course? DL said that the roof going on at the end of January/ early February 2018 would be a big indicator
  • KL asked for comms around the build to continue as fully as possible, considering fans would not be coming to WHL every other week for matches and wouldn’t be seeing the progress for themselves. DC agreed
  • DL stressed this was all at the Club’s risk – Mace wouldn’t work to a fixed price contract with this build as there were too many variables and Mace would not be responsible for any overruns.
Who is KL please?

I bet its here somewhere but with 500+ pages
when the pitch is moved under the stand what happens to the rails its run on, ?
if they are above the astro truf, the rails and mounts need moving and gaps in astro filled in
if rails below astro truf surely there must be weight marks on the astro truf that need to be covered
or do they put down a temporary astro surface once the pitch is rolled out

I bet its here somewhere but with 500+ pages
when the pitch is moved under the stand what happens to the rails its run on, ?
if they are above the astro truf, the rails and mounts need moving and gaps in astro filled in
if rails below astro truf surely there must be weight marks on the astro truf that need to be covered
or do they put down a temporary astro surface once the pitch is rolled out

Magnets. Levitation. Sorcery.

Back
Top Bottom