New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is no way I want a shit cunt dipper ruining my stadium! Please tell me it’s April 1st
One of the nice things about Capitalism that not enough people fully respect is that you can really dislike someone and still do business with them, because of the satisfaction of taking their money.

I would be happy to take Liverpool's money.

This is what Levy has planned for in building such a dogs bollocks stadium; fuckng revenue. As long they're paying top dollar I don't really give a shit. I see it as something to be proud of. I would draw the line at Woolwhich, of course.
I agree and more than that Imagine how sore Liverpool fans will be spending the day at our stadium then returning to Anfield. It's like charging a kid a fortune for an ice cream then taking it away as soon as they've had a taste.

One of the nice things about Capitalism that not enough people fully respect is that you can really dislike someone and still do business with them, because of the satisfaction of taking their money.

I would be happy to take Liverpool's money.
That’s because you don’t go to the stadium Virginia and have no connection. A small amount will take the opportunity to ruin it where they can. They can keep their money.

Back on to the subject of the stadium, now we've had 2 more games, I'd be interested to know from people who have been whether they're allowing free movement from the other 3 sides into the Market Place now, or if they're still restricting it to those in the South Stand?

At the Palace game they wouldn't let me through about 90 mins-2 hours before kick off, although I think those that were in really early made it through. Now the excitement has died down slightly I was hoping I might make it to see the universe's longest bar ever ever ever, and also to be able to walk through to Beavertown, as otherwise I've got a very long walk round from block 501!

Its early days but this is one of my issues with the south stand, EVERYONE wants to see the marketplace.. Its a bar, its cool yeah but it looks the same as all the other bars except longer.

Back on to the subject of the stadium, now we've had 2 more games, I'd be interested to know from people who have been whether they're allowing free movement from the other 3 sides into the Market Place now, or if they're still restricting it to those in the South Stand?

At the Palace game they wouldn't let me through about 90 mins-2 hours before kick off, although I think those that were in really early made it through. Now the excitement has died down slightly I was hoping I might make it to see the universe's longest bar ever ever ever, and also to be able to walk through to Beavertown, as otherwise I've got a very long walk round from block 501!
You can still walk around the south stand mate, you turn right just before the barriers and walk round between the marketplace and the main doors.

I’ve been early enough to get in both times I’ve tried so far, which is good. It’s worth going, they have screens throughout so you can watch whatever else is on and the food is decent.

Its early days but this is one of my issues with the south stand, EVERYONE wants to see the marketplace.. Its a bar, its cool yeah but it looks the same as all the other bars except longer.
You can’t get a Chicken Tikka Naan anywhere else though can you, not that I’ve seen anyone order one yet lol

need some help fellas.

I can't go Tuesday, my mate wants to use my season ticket, but I can't actually get it to him in time. I used the app last time I went (had my ticket on my phone).

Can someone else download the app, sign in, (put in my number and PW) and access my ticket for the game ?

Anyone know ?

Back
Top Bottom