New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very low - it's an international break. However, the 6th of October is a matchday, so either we've agreed with the PL that we definitely won't be chosen for a home match on that Sunday, or we've got a contingency plan to play both on the same day...

In a vid a while back the NFL London boss was talking about how Levy had said he wanted to host a football match and an NFL match on the same day. He said that was unlikely, but was up for having the games on the same weekend.

Whatever THST say or do or talk to the club about the club has no option other than to advise that the licence to operate the stadium requires the club to stop any fans persistently standing.

It says exactly the same in the Ground Regulation

And the same is true is true for any PL club and all or most other clubs

So the only thing in the podcast will be those who would like to stand complaining.
Well yeah, there’s nothing they can actually do, other than talk about it. That’s what makes the criticism even more irrational

We are about to play a semi final in the CL within the first month of the stadium being open.

That is more semi finals than about 16 of the other 19 PL stadiums have ever held ( including Emirates after a decade of use) !

And we have yet to lose at NWHL.

What a way to open a stadium !

Da fuq...get your own stadium...

one-hundred.jpg

Britannia stadium in Stoke-on-Trent should be nice enough and it's relatively close to Liverpool as well.
This is what Levy has planned for in building such a dogs bollocks stadium; fuckng revenue. As long they're paying top dollar I don't really give a shit. I see it as something to be proud of. I would draw the line at Woolwhich, of course.

This is what Levy has planned for in building such a dogs bollocks stadium; fuckng revenue. As long they're paying top dollar I don't really give a shit. I see it as something to be proud of. I would draw the line at Woolwhich, of course.
I wouldn't. Imagine the fun that Levy could have with the messages displayed on the video screens during the match?

"Don't forget to apply for Spurs Season Tickets now for your only chance to see Champion's League football in North London"

"Enjoy London's newest and best stadium with a Spurs Season Ticket!"

We are about to play a semi final in the CL within the first month of the stadium being open.

That is more semi finals than about 16 of the other 19 PL stadiums have ever held ( including Emirates after a decade of use) !

And we have yet to lose at NWHL.

What a way to open a stadium !
Mark my words, rival fans will throw a hilarious tantrum if we beat Ajax - citing an unfair advantage because we got to move in early mid season. Funny thing is that they're not completely wrong given that I don't see us performing that well against City in the first leg if it was at Wembley.

But then these are the same wankers who try to deny how amazing the stadium is, labelling it a toilet bowl or Emirates clone. LOL.

Of course, the real story is that we'd been coping with the Wembley stint - and normal service is resumed.
:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom