New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Match day pricing is not only costly for One Hotspur members and General Admission fans attending individual games. Now that a Season Ticket only comprises the basic 19 home Premier League games, having removed the remaining 2 cup credits before the move to Wembley, match categorisation affects ST holders in every home game outside that basic package.

I generally agree with them, but think/hope they're wrong on that. In recent years domestic cup games have tended to be a flat, cheap price between £10 and £25 around the ground rather than using the catergories. If that continues, the catergorisation they've done is actually really good for ST Holders - because compared to before A prices are relatively less expensive as a proportion of the ST cost, and that means relatively cheaper tickets for the big CL games when nearly no cup matches will ever be Cat C anyway

We don't get cup games anymore so if we get someone like Rochdale, am I really going to pay £65 for that game?
No. Especially because in the League Cup prices have to be negotiated between the teams, so Rochdale will never sign up to an empty stadium that makes no money. I think the Trust have got that bit wrong.

Apparently because of the people trying to flog the tickets for £1000s, there might be ID checks at the test events and if you get caught giving your season ticket to someone, you'll be suspended.
They said that for the familiarisation event too. Didn’t see any checks there, though.

If the wings actually look like this I’ll be ordering them on Sunday

chasa_lunch_sides_chicken_0516.jpg

eu_burger_meal_02.png

shu_hot_dogs_gourmet_01.jpg

shu_mexican_burrito_chicken.jpg

Food and Drink - Stadium

Traditional football eating.

Going to be spilling that all down myself

I notice that ALL 1882 areas and possibly premium areas of blocks 504, 505, 525 and 527 have NO match ticket availability. Does that mean a) they sold out, b) that there will always be empty seats, or c) that these will be sold on as Hospitality tickets?

I don't often agree or pay much attention to The Trust but they are spot on here...

Our main concern is that increases of between 30% and 50% on average throughout the stadium in Category B and C pricing from previous White Hart Lane pricing will make access to those games very difficult once the novelty of the new stadium has worn off.
The Club will argue that prices are not comparable, but fans’ pay packets are comparable and this is a sharp increase in a little over 2 seasons.
bov - 45K season ticket holders mean its a win regardless.

(*not my view)

Except they have the numbers all wrong ... there is no 30%-50% increase it's just a made up number based on a random sample ... if you look back over a decent time span for example over the last: 10 years, or 20 years, or 30 years then Spurs tickets have not increased by anymore than all the other London clubs, and indeed by less than many off them. If you just pick the one year in the last twenty where we have seen a substantial increase (new ground perhaps?) then that figure of course looks high ... we all know the Trust have an agenda on ST prices, and that's fair enough. But whilst the waiting list is 70,000+ and match tickets sell out in a few hours, they really are flogging a dead horse.
pretty sure its a number based on last season at old WHL and new WHL - not made up.

I notice that ALL 1882 areas and possibly premium areas of blocks 504, 505, 525 and 527 have NO match ticket availability. Does that mean a) they sold out, b) that there will always be empty seats, or c) that these will be sold on as Hospitality tickets?

I think those areas are 100% sold as season tickets, they might be available on the ticket exchange but won't have 'empty' seats that could be bought direct on a game by game basis.

I think those areas are 100% sold as season tickets, they might be available on the ticket exchange but won't have 'empty' seats that could be bought direct on a game by game basis.

Hmmm, well there were definitely still 1882 tickets left when I bought mine in the last chance saloon sales window.
Maybe they did all go after I got mine. We'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom