New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If they've got any sense they'd, at worst, put a freeze on prices because of how season ticket holders have been messed around this season.

I was going to suggest a really generous thing to do would be to knock a small amount off the ST prices, but this is Levy we're talking about. Also, the media would probably spin it that we've dropped the prices because we were scared we wouldn't fill the stadium otherwise, or some shite like that
I reckon free tickets for the test events would be too much to ask either.

Any indication of the prices of the tickets for the remaining home games this season? Pricing conspicuous by its absence from all the shiny brochures they're producing...

1882 tickets come with all home domestic cup games anyway. They'd have to do something extra for them. That gets all a bit messy. My bet would be a simple price freeze across the board, no other sweeteners.

Can the club risk the fallout of a new stadium with lots of empty seats because they have put the prices up after five games? Could that impact naming rights?

It's interesting all the season ticket holders I have spoken to have zero faith in Levy and are expecting prices to rise. 5% is one rumour doing the rounds, inflation is over 2% currently I think.

I personally think its a try on, if not too many people complain about a potential price risk then they'll seriously consider it.

If there are no price rises, then it'll be spun as a thank you from the club to the supporters for their patience over the new stadium cock up. I'm a cynic like that.

Can the club risk the fallout of a new stadium with lots of empty seats because they have put the prices up after five games? Could that impact naming rights?

It's interesting all the season ticket holders I have spoken to have zero faith in Levy and are expecting prices to rise. 5% is one rumour doing the rounds, inflation is over 2% currently I think.

I personally think its a try on, if not too many people complain about a potential price risk then they'll seriously consider it.

If there are no price rises, then it'll be spun as a thank you from the club to the supporters for their patience over the new stadium cock up. I'm a cynic like that.
Last year prices went up 30-40% to become the most expensive in the world. People still renewed. The club know they can get away with murder, at least short term.

Residents have been getting these through the door.

bIMWluu.png

PB8bEY8.png

I agree but I wouldn't have thought the stadium will have many empty seats for a long time.

Midweek league cup games we struggle. You might be right though. Chance for people to see the stadium if they shy get tickets for league games.

I just have a feeling getting away from the ground midweek is going to be a real pain in the backside.

Midweek league cup games we struggle. You might be right though. Chance for people to see the stadium if they shy get tickets for league games.

I just have a feeling getting away from the ground midweek is going to be a real pain in the backside.

Won't be any worse than Wembley.....more of our fans live nearby-ish

Back
Top Bottom