New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Applied for the youth game, still mulling over the legends game _ Guaranteed 6 maybe 7 home games in 5 weeks so will get plenty of opportunity to sit in the new stadium

I was going to do the youth game but it wasn't particularly convenient compared to the legends match.

As you say though, 6 Prem/CL games at least along with a chance of the CL semi-final.

D1JwvZ6WsAMBeIj.jpg:large

2016-west-stand.jpg

Am I the only one who would much rather 'Nike Stadium' than 'Nike Hart Lane'? Nike Hart Lane sounds tacky as fuck and we will call it WHL anyway. If anything 'Nike Lane' is better so at least the club can still officially refer to it as the lane in certain announcements without pissing off Nike. Either way, Nike Hart Lane sounds gross.

Am I the only one who would much rather 'Nike Stadium' than 'Nike Hart Lane'? Nike Hart Lane sounds tacky as fuck and we will call it WHL anyway. If anything 'Nike Lane' is better so at least the club can still officially refer to it as the lane in certain announcements without pissing off Nike. Either way, Nike Hart Lane sounds gross.
I doubt its an amalgamation of sponsor and site. The closest we'd get would be something along the lines of The Nike Stadium at White Hart Lane.

Or we could believe that BS photo in which case it will be The Nike North London Stadium at White Hart Lane, or TNNLSWHL for short.

But I doubt Levy leave money on the table - it will like be The <SPONSOR> Stadium.

Pike
Mike
Bike
Nike?
Pike, Kike, Hike, Yike...
The anti-semetists will start calling it 'Kike hart lane'...
Anyway, this isn't going to happen, no way Nike is sponsoring the stadium. They are just leveraging the current gap by proximal association.
It won't be a generic name and it won't be our shirt sponsors, doesn't make any sense from business perspective.

North London Stadium sounds like something from Pro Evo.
Agreed, but as I said earlier, it's not going to happen. It would be a great way to marginalise Woolwich, though...
Also, on the corners, they are clearly very narrow and there's a drop off, like most big clubs have, but maybe a bit more dangerous... I'm expecting a lot of repeated commentary on this and maybe a few sliding injuries (imagine Sol playing here, he'd cost us a fortune in new screens.

Think I would prefer Nike Arena

Back
Top Bottom